Status
Not open for further replies.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
We will win this game and chiasson will not get a hattrick

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
There are two tickets on sale for $52 ($26each), but I don't have anyone to go to this game with, or else I would have bought the tickets already.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Calgary gives up the most shots in the league and takes the most shots, should be a great game.

Hammond looks ready and confident, hard goalie to get a read on. A win tonight would go a long way for this club, we need him to show us he can win us games, he's in that territory where you gotta wonder what he's contributing to team success.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Calgary gives up the most shots in the league and takes the most shots, should be a great game.

Hammond looks ready and confident, hard goalie to get a read on. A win tonight would go a long way for this club, we need him to show us he can win us games, he's in that territory where you gotta wonder what he's contributing to team success.

I hope the rest of Dreidger's equipment arrived just in case there are some issues

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I hope the rest of Dreidger's equipment arrived just in case there are some issues

Gotta like the news on Dreiger. 3rd round pick, after thought prospect, now he's here and could be a huge part of the storyline of a playoff run.
Be nice to see a deal where we had Bishop and Lehner both playing top hockey because they wanted to sick in the NHL. I'm sure Dreiger has his eyes on the starting job, when they speak of making the most of your opportunity - this is a big chance for him.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary

Neither of those things are true haha

13th lowest SA/GP

9th highest SF/GP

Ottawa takes more shots and has more shots against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad