Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Calgary, Friday Oct. 28 9:00 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
We should be motivated to win this game with Cameron on the other side. Would love to see Hoffman go all out this game and get a hat trick.

The PP is due in a big way. Hoffman is due. Phaneuf is due.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Please can we just beat Chiasson and Elliott...

Mainly to stop the haters who are all like "Elliott got so much better when he left Ottawa" - Yeah, St Louis can make any goalie look good...

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
A 9:00 pm puck drop means I will get to bed at 11:30 instead of after midnight! Yeh!

Yeh, It's the weekend, I can stay up the whole game... ;)

How i envision Cosmix and BiB if they ever hung out together:

Please can we just beat Chiasson and Elliott...

Mainly to stop the haters who are all like "Elliott got so much better when he left Ottawa" - Yeah, St Louis can make any goalie look good...

I think most people have moved on from the notion that we traded away a great tender in Elliot. He's not a top goalie.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
Their right side is pretty weak from what I can tell. Is Brouwer their best RW? If so, they're in trouble.

He is, and on the main board a Flames fan referred to Mark Stone as "the most overrated player in the NHL" and that there was nobody on the Flames he would trade for Stone...same fan was then lit up by his fellow Flames fans and several from other team's fan bases (even a - sitting down? - Maple Leaf fan! :)). Hope Stone catches fire on Friday.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I think most people have moved on from the notion that we traded away a great tender in Elliot. He's not a top goalie.

Agreed! Same with Lehner, and I believe Bishop is starting to show cracks. But some people might still not have moved on from the fact that we got nothing for Bishop.

Regardless, 1 day & 9 hours to go! :popcorn:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
So do we play Dreidger or watch Hammond get lit up by Calgary's big guns Gaudreau, Monahan, Bennett and maybe even AC.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So do we play Dreidger or watch Hammond get lit up by Calgary's big guns Gaudreau, Monahan, Bennett and maybe even AC.

And Dreidger won't get lit up? He is a rookie goaltender that will be playing (if he starts tomorrow) behind a team that is still learning a new system.

He has the same chance to get lit up as Hammond does.

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
And Dreidger won't get lit up? He is a rookie goaltender that will be playing (if he starts tomorrow) behind a team that is still learning a new system.

He has the same chance to get lit up as Hammond does.

to be fair Gaudreau, Monahan and Bennett can light up anyone if given the opportunities.

I would start Dreidger though. I have little faith in Hammond. Don't mean to pee on your cornflakes in that regard.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
to be fair Gaudreau, Monahan and Bennett can light up anyone if given the opportunities.

I would start Dreidger though. I have little faith in Hammond. Don't mean to pee on your cornflakes in that regard.

mmmmm, there is nothing more tastier than pee on your cornflakes. ;):sarcasm:

On a more serious note, it will be interesting to see how Dreidger plays if he does play.

Last edited:

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Time for a Hammond run. Be good to see him win the game and get some Mo on our side. He looked good in preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad