GDT: Ottawa @ Buffalo | 7:00 p.m. | Sportsnet, TVA | CONY 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahnotamoose

May 31, 2011
Montreal
To those who are cheering for #6, you'll be cheering to move up to that position if the team continues to play like this on the road. Not even close to enough of a cushion to blow this and go 2-5, 1-6...

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Horrible, horrible effort the past 3 games.

Does MacLean know what a time-out is? Seriously, I know he's a great coach but every time they score a quick one, he refuses to use it even though it would help tremendously.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
Has the reffing even been that bad? I've only seen the second and third, and apart from that Conacher high-sticking non-call they seem to have been catching pretty much everything.

DuckedUpOnQuack

Aug 2, 2005
Ottawa
Team has looked quite slow in the past few weeks. The forecheck, as others have mentioned, as also failed to produce pressure and turnovers at the rate that it used to.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
They really don't deserve to win this game.

Lehner could have played better, but what with all the hate.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I know the Lehner fanboys will be out in full effect when he is critizcied but this is how hes been playing lately. Giving up weak goals and playing really lacklustre. He played very mediocre in Boston and even in Tampa didnt demonstrate any form of praise that ppl have been giving him.

Will he be good? Maybe but none of his crazy fanboys can defend his game tonight.

This fanbase :shakehead . Honestly were not even supposed to be complaining and we lose one game were supposed to win and all of a sudden it's all "Lehner sucks!" and "Shouldn't of traded Bishop!".

OUTHOUSE

Feb 16, 2008
99 Rideau
To be fair to Lehner, we need some forwards to score some goals. When Methot and Gryba are providing our offense we aren't going to win often.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
How many pp's did we have before the Sabres made in 3-2?

Sens had enough chances and did zip.

How many should we have had if the refs called the game by the book, instead of letting dozens of high sticks by Ott and the Sabres go? If you call it fair from the start, that **** stops happening.

Caje

Mar 18, 2010
Has the reffing even been that bad? I've only seen the second and third, and apart from that Conacher call they seem to have been catching pretty much everything.

Did you see the Methot call then?

jasonjim

Nov 1, 2006
OTTAWA
I know the Lehner fanboys will be out in full effect when he is critizcied but this is how hes been playing lately. Giving up weak goals and playing really lacklustre. He played very mediocre in Boston and even in Tampa didnt demonstrate any form of praise that ppl have been giving him.

Will he be good? Maybe but none of his crazy fanboys can defend his game tonight.

Well Bishop wasn't too great against Toronto the other night either. The team is not protecting the goalie very well. Time for Anderson to start games.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
How many pp's did we have before the Sabres made in 3-2?

Sens had enough chances and did zip.
I don't understand people that only look at numbers and don't actually watch the game.

Sometimes it's not about the PP's themselves but how teams can play when they know they aren't being called for doing a specific illegal thing in games.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
6a011571fbffc1970b017c3619db06970b-800wi

I'm seriously scared for our playoff hopes if we can't win a game on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad