GDT: Ottawa @ Buffalo | 7:00 p.m. | Sportsnet, TVA | CONY 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrawlFan

Apr 17, 2009
I know the Lehner fanboys will be out in full effect when he is critizcied but this is how hes been playing lately. Giving up weak goals and playing really lacklustre. He played very mediocre in Boston and even in Tampa didnt demonstrate any form of praise that ppl have been giving him.

Will he be good? Maybe but none of his crazy fanboys can defend his game tonight.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The NHL will remain a minor league, and a joke of a league unless they do something about this incredibly one-sided, wrong, and biased officiating.

#nhlisajoke

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I know the Lehner fanboys will be out in full effect when he is critizcied but this is how hes been playing lately. Giving up weak goals and playing really lacklustre. He played very mediocre in Boston and even in Tampa didnt demonstrate any form of praise that ppl have been giving him.

Will he be good? Maybe but none of his crazy fanboys can defend his game tonight.

He played great in Boston and crappy tonight.

At least give credit where it's due.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Of course, Ottawa's the only team to acquire a player that didn't have an immidiate impact..the luck of this team :cry:

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com

The entire team has been **** today. Hard to place the blame on Lehner alone.

Shec8576

Feb 14, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
This is a disgusting night. Also my last thought is who was the jinxing moron on the TEAM1200 who was acting like it was a formality that Ottawa would make the playoffs? His words were "Sens are making the playoffs guys." **** that stupid station. Night dudes.

Alfie#11

May 7, 2003
Visit site
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The NHL will remain a minor league, and a joke of a league unless they do something about this incredibly one-sided, wrong, and biased officiating.

#nhlisajoke

How many pp's did we have before the Sabres made in 3-2?

Sens had enough chances and did zip.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
meanwhile in Tampa Bay...

LOL. Yeah, meanwhile in Tampa Bay 4points out of the Division lead with no hope of making 8th in the conf. Outside looking in.

Nevermind that Conacher looked fine tonight, was in the right spots and the line he's on looks like something special in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad