Ottawa 67's 2015-16 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigHitter67

Feb 6, 2014
I'll be honest. The free tickets for kids pisses me off. I go to a single game and get gouged on pricing. I pay ridiculous ticket fees on walkup box office purchases. Other people get kids season tix and pay.

I know they are trying to fill empty seats a adults will join them so it balances the cost. But when it costs me upwards of $90 for 3 tickets and one is a senior?

And I'll be honest with you. I love that my 5 and 8 year old get in for free.:)

CanadianShark

Aug 27, 2014
Milton Ontario
Do or die tonight for the Ottawa 67s as they are down 3-1 in this series. Couple of lineup changes tonight. David Pearce is sick that means Craievich will fill in for him on LW. Hudson Wilson will replace Brown on defence. Warnholtz, Brown and Sasha are the scratches.

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
Ah well good effort but the better team won. We're well positionned for the future but the draft in a week is key, can't afford the misses in round 2,3,4,5 of the last five years. Thank you and good luck Nathan, Evan and Nevin, i'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a good spot in the CIS.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Making the playoffs was a bonus. Wasn't sure what to expect after they traded Konecny but they did well and with all their draft picks they are well positioned for the future (now they have to deliver, but have more trust in this management team compared to the previous). Attendance picked up a touch later in the season, hopefully things are looking up.

Kingston - Niagara will be a good 2nd round if it works out that way.

BarberPole9

Nov 3, 2013
Ottawa
They were a good team to follow, lots of likeable players on this year's roster. Good luck to Todd, Guy and De Haan. Wish that Todd had one more year, as he was phenomenal in the second half and the playoffs.

We need some luck with the OA situation in order to trade one of our returning forwards for a solid defencemen as we lose at least 3 of our top 4 and possibly all 4 if Middz goes pro. Much as I'd hate to see Sally or Addison be traded, it may be in their best interests to go to a Windsor or London next year with all the exposure that those teams will have.

With the uptick in attendance in the last part of the year, hopefully things continue to improve next year to where we average at least 4500 and we can make a big push for hosting the 2018 Mem Cup with a loaded team that year.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Congrats to the 67's on a hard fought, well played series. Ottawa fans have a lot to look forward to next year and beyond. For a team in a "rebuild" following the sell off of Konecny and Studnicka you guys gave Niagara all they could handle. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad