Confirmed Trade: [OTT/SJ] Erik Karlsson and Francis Perron for Tierney, DeMelo, Norris, Balcers, 1st, 2nd, cdnl picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinimaMoralia

May 1, 2015
I'm a little late to the party but just want to express my thoughts.

This is a GREAT day for Senator fans.

That return was enormous and Senator fans should be rejoicing in the streets right about now.

There is no guarantee that Karlsson re-signs in San Jose, and so Senator fans?..........I tip my hat.

It may not feel like it right now, but today was a MAJOR win for you guys.

I never know if this guy is being facetious.

Reactions: Vlad The Impaler

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
IDK, maybe 4 months from now we'll be talking the old, injury prone Sharks.......just like every other year. They certainly didn't get less old, or injury prone today.

San Jose got rid of no core players and added one of the best d men in the game. That’s all we can hope for now is that some injuries happen. But I don’t like to think that way. San Jose clearly wins the pacific this year.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
All I can think of is last night when "if Heiskanen is not included, Dallas can **** off." Well Ottawa stuck to their guns and ended up wtih complete trash

Oh there was definitely plenty of wishful thinking going on all summer, enough so that it had me thinking the offer that DID land Karlsson would probably be extravagant. Not that it'd involve Seguin, or Kucherov, or something crazy like that, but.....known players, y'know? Players you didnt have to turn to Google to identify.

What Ottawa ended up with is just baffling to me. How no other team beat that offer.....Dorion and Wilson must have a kinship other GMs can only dream of. :laugh:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
San Jose got rid of no core players and added one of the best d men in the game. That’s all we can hope for now is that some injuries happen. But I don’t like to think that way. San Jose clearly wins the pacific this year.
Literally wishing harm on players who are just people like you and me, for the sake of an outcome of a game? That's really no way to coexist with your fellow man, boy.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
All I can think of is last night when "if Heiskanen is not included, Dallas can **** off." Well Ottawa stuck to their guns and ended up wtih complete trash
Heiskanen was never going to be in a Karlsson deal. Ottawa would have had to add....alot.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Literally wishing harm on players who are just people like you and me, for the sake of an outcome of a game? That's really no way to coexist with your fellow man, boy.

That’s why I said I don’t like to think that way. But that’s the only way anyone stops the sharks. Stop taking stuff out of context and not reading the entire post.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010

I wouldn't say clearly, but there chances just got a whole lot better.

Lukin1978

Feb 27, 2008
The North
a2d67896745cea163fbd25398c957c4a.gif

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
That’s why I said I don’t like to think that way. But that’s the only way anyone stops the sharks. Stop taking stuff out of context and not reading the entire post.
But you literally said it even though you said you don't like to say it, you literally said it anyways and now you are saying it again. That's exactly like saying I really don't like to kick cats but the only way the cats get kicked is if I kick them. Makes no sense.

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
If San Jose goes to the cup this year...does their 2019 1st go to Buffalo or Ottawa?

I'm pretty sure the condition on the E Kane trade was that if SJS makes the playoffs, Buffalo gets their 2019 1st.

Garthinater

Nov 22, 2015
If norris is any good sens are basically geting a mid first and probably a late first. Plus the 2nd and potentially another 1st.

Still im surprised at the return.

I wonder what people think:
Who got a better return, patches or karlsson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad