Confirmed Trade: [OTT/SJ] Erik Karlsson and Francis Perron for Tierney, DeMelo, Norris, Balcers, 1st, 2nd, cdnl picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Not for nothing, but don't bring politics in to hockey......oh, and as a former federal employee, you don't know **** about what goes on in the White House. All you know how to do is listen to sound bites from idiots, and your post proves it. Go work in the actual environment before you open your mouth.

People can criticize the president if they want. It's in the constitution, which you should know since you're playing the part of the smart guy here.

Also, the White House is a mess. It's clear as day.

This is a big trade. Interested to see EK in San Jose. Ottawa can finally move on.

Reactions: Dread Clawz and mel

NikoPopp

Dec 19, 2013
Satanism???
Lmao... I love you bible thumping idiots.
You hypocritical fools live in some stupid little world full of 2 dimensional lies.
Not that I’m a satanist, because it’s just another religion of lies, but last i checked satanist weren’t raping children by the thousands.
Lol.... you are like a child that can’t sleep without mommy and daddy checking unde the bed for monsters.

I stopped reading on like page 30 and jumped to last... How did we end up here?

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
If San Jose goes to the cup this year...does their 2019 1st go to Buffalo or Ottawa?

I'm pretty sure the condition on the E Kane trade was that if SJS makes the playoffs, Buffalo gets their 2019 1st.

What? No, if we resigned him our 2nd turned into a 1st. You can't trade a 1st twice.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
What kind of fire is it then?
I don't know, but everyone in family, my friends, all are doing extremely well under this economy as opposed to the last 8 years. I don't consider that a fire, I consider it on the right track.
If your to young to actually remember when unemployment was under 4 percent nationally, to bad, I'm not, I still remember the industries and mass employment. When the economy is doing well, every one is given opportunity, when it's not, not so much.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
The Shark are my favourite Western team, and holy **** is the 9 year old kid in me that never knew how to pronounce "San Jose" at first excited. But seeing the Sens are my second favourite Eastern team, I'm disappointed. That's a "$10 Canadian for $10 US" trade. But someone posted earlier of EK in a Sharks jersey, and man does he ever look good in that.

Watch now the Sharks trade Braun to Colorado for Ottawa' 1st.

Could see Dorion trading the Sens' 2020 1st and Stone for Braun at the TDL. He's on a roll...

Sens are my 2nd favorite team as well (and my #1 team of the East), so I'm with you there. It sucks to see that the Sens traded EK for a couple of 'meh' current pro players and a couple complete unknowns in basically lottery tickets (not even necessarily 'lottery picks', thus the distinction). They didn't get a single 'A' asset for the best Dman on the planet -- at least not one that'll be in the NHL (probably) within the next 5 years, and who the hell even knows where those picks will land and the quality of players they turn out to be -- just as likely to be a 3rd liners if anything. It's hell of a gamble, that's for sure.

I'm an Oilers fan, and I feel bad for Sens fans right now. This year might suck big time for me again as it's possible both teams miss the playoffs again. Damn it. It sucks having a GM who sucks.

Last edited:

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
I also wonder if Ottawa could have gotten Glass from VGK at the time had they been okay with keeping Ryan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Got Karlsson for the 4th line center (40 pts and will play higher, but leaves a lot to be desired), a terrible 6th/7th dman, a meh prospect (Balcers) and a reach of a 1st (Norris). Hell, even the 1st is conditional.

What a great day to be a Sharks fan.

Reactions: fasterthanlight

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Sabres own the 2019 1st rounder from Sharks so it's not even a first in the stacked draft next year. What a terrible return for the Sens. They might not get 50 pts next year.

jvcjdudu jcycyxjene

Nov 11, 2014
Denver
I don't know, but everyone in family, my friends, all are doing extremely well under this economy as opposed to the last 8 years. I don't consider that a fire, I consider it on the right track.
If your to young to actually remember when unemployment was under 4 percent nationally, to bad, I'm not, I still remember the industries and mass employment. When the economy is doing well, every one is given opportunity, when it's not, not so much.
If you're too young to actually remember when unemployment was under 4 percent nationally, too bad. I'm not, I still remember the industries and mass employment. When the economy is doing well, everyone is given opportunity, when it's not, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->