Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] Senators sign Michael Haley (1 year, 700k, 2-way)

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Nothing wrong with this signing. His AHL stats over the past 10 years are actually quite decent: .43 pts per game over 334 games. We are now up to just under 20 guys who played in the NHL last year, at least for a bit. Might be overkill in a non-pandemic world but I like that we are prepared, even if I really hope I dont see much of Micheal Haley this upcoming season.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Sens might be the toughest team in the league next year

Gudbranson
Watson
Haley
Josh Brown (if/when he gets games)

These guys wont win too many games for the sens, but with majority of there players being young upcoming players they can serve as protection and good vet leadership.

Brown will definitely play, Haley maybe not

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Sens might be the toughest team in the league next year

Gudbranson
Watson
Haley
Josh Brown (if/when he gets games)

These guys wont win too many games for the sens, but with majority of there players being young upcoming players they can serve as protection and good vet leadership.
Gudbranson isn't that tough. He runs his mouth and bowls over players half his size. Idrk where his reputation as a phenomenal leader came from in Florida besides Dale Tallon's idealism.
Haley is unimpressive as an enforcer imho. But also underrated in terms of hockey skills. He can hold his own in front of the other team's goalie.
Brown is the best of them. Best leadership credentials, most willing to throw down when it's actually necessary and not just for show, physically the largest of the three...

On a side note, it's kinda incredible how much overlap there has been between the Penguins, Panthers, and Senators rosters over the past three or so years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad