PTO: [OTT] F Josh Bailey signs PTO with the Senators (released)

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Man there's some good players having to resort to PTO. We're due for another expansion

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
lol Sens fans in the first few pages of this thread made it seem like they hit the jackpot by getting this guy on a PTO

now a few weeks later hes trash

classic
Big difference between “no downside” and “hitting the jackpot”… unless you have a one track mine. Oh, wait, it’s you!

Bailey was fine, unspectacular, but he didn’t earn a guaranteed NHL spot. C’est tout.

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
maybe this will resolve the pinto situation quicker. ottawas replacement player didnt work out and norris is injured. puts a little more pressure on the sens

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
lol Sens fans in the first few pages of this thread made it seem like they hit the jackpot by getting this guy on a PTO

now a few weeks later hes trash

classic

Getting him on PTO was a jackpot, low risk with good potential.
Unfortunately we found out that he can't skate to the required level.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
maybe this will resolve the pinto situation quicker. ottawas replacement player didnt work out and norris is injured. puts a little more pressure on the sens
Bailey was not a replacement player for Pinto lmao, he was a potential replacement player for Brassard. You’re a very creative young man though

Reactions: NyQuil

JackieDaytona

regular human hockey fan.
Oct 21, 2007
He led the team in scoring no?
Preseason
He played more games than most, and was put into situations (high TOI, PP spot) that would never happen in reg season. Lethargic play and can’t push play offensively or defensively anymore, even though he showed good passing and vision on Pp and showed better on the scorecard than his play as a whole. Relieved he didn’t make team. Far better options and use of roster spots in the system already.

Reactions: Altimus and NyQuil

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Still has hockey smarts, but skating is slow.
I thought he was decent for the sens.

I feel he's better, or looked better than MacEwen, Parker and Chartier.

Sens do only have 62,000 in space.

Norris is hurt, but not sure how long that is.

I imagine once the rosters are set and teams know how much cap space they have, the sens should be able to deal Joseph, then sign Pinto and Bailey.

Waive one of the aforementioned players up above and the sens should be good to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad