Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] Evgenii Dadonov signs with the Senators (3 years, $5M AAV)

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Great deal for Ottawa. I'm surprised Florida didnt try to match this. I think Dadonov is more valuable than Hoffman so if they had to pick between those 2, I would think they should go with Dadonov

Reactions: CanuckCity

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Someone forgot to tell him who owns the franchise?

Kidding, sort of. Excellent signing by the Senators.

Reactions: Morrison

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
Very good signing for Ottawa, market isn’t great right now for scoring forwards. Gotta imagine Hoffman signs for something close to this. Going back to Florida?

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
Ottawa is actually getting interesting. Will interesting to follow in the next while. Lots of prospects and random signings lately.

Reactions: Ciao

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Have to say good for Sens fans. Owner finally spent a buck. I will say I wonder how much of contract is backloaded and if Dad spends 3 years in Ottawa. But arguably today may bring an emotion that many Sens fans have had a right to be missing. HOPE!

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Good deal for Ottawa.

The current frozen cap structure actually works out beneficial for cash poor teams like Ottawa. Players now want backloaded contracts hoping that the economic outlook will be better in a couple years time

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I just don't see what the attraction to Ottawa is besides being the only team willing to get him 5 mil over 3 years.
It's a great city to live in, lots of Russians on the roster and in the system, he will get top 6 minutes, he can play #1 PP, he can play with a solid young core?

Reactions: CanuckCity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad