GDT: OTT @ BUF 7pm EST TV:MSG Radio: WGR - Man in the mirror

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Its just dumb. Mitts back to the third line and have 3 lines.
Thompson-Mitts-Tuch
Quinn-Cozens-Peterka
Greenway-Krebs-Benson
Robinson-Girgensons-Okposo

That's what I would do. Zemgus is better on wing than center, but I'd rather shift him to center than move Okposo up the lineup.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
He's definitely someone they need at ES ... as he's typically not much of a threat on the PP. He's been okay but was slumping pretty hard. Hopefully this gets him going as they need the 2nd line much more than last year.
Is any Sabre a threat on the pp?

He's been in a slump no doubt just don't agree that he's been useless is all im saying

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
He's definitely someone they need at ES ... as he's typically not much of a threat on the PP. He's been okay but was slumping pretty hard. Hopefully this gets him going as they need the 2nd line much more than last year.
He was a -4 last time vs this team, hope he does keep the play up and also keeps the 10+ game stretches of no production to a minimum.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Is any Sabre a threat on the pp?

He's been in a slump no doubt just don't agree that he's been useless is all im saying
What I mean is Peterka's game is suited to be a really good ES player but doesn't really have the traits that scare a team on the PP. Does that many any sense?

But I agree...they all stink on PP

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Well done by UPL to make a couple of nice stops after not seeing any action for 12 minutes.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
What I mean is Peterka's game is suited to be a really good ES player but doesn't really have the traits that scare a team on the PP. Does that many any sense?

But I agree...they all stink on PP
I can understand that. I just had to push back on using the word useless.

But like you said, lets hope he can go a little streak here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad