GDT: OTT @ BUF 7pm EST TV:MSG Radio: WGR - Man in the mirror

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
No callup announcement, so no Kulich, right? Although that's what we'd all prefer to see.

I assume Don will go back to ?-Tage-Tuch. Stick Cozens at LW, move each of Mitts and Krebs up a line, and have Girgs center the 4th.

Just that Okposo is off IR and back in the lineup. So that means someone pushes up to Skinner-Mittelstadt. It would be blindingly stupid for that to be Okposo IMO. So it'll be Okposo right?

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I had plans to go see Sinbad but they fell through and now I have to watch the game tonight. So you could say things have gone from Sinbad to SinWORSE.
marc-maron-boo-3tmknmxe1za9kkln.gif

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I had plans to go see Sinbad but they fell through and now I have to watch the game tonight. So you could say things have gone from Sinbad to SinWORSE.

The place we're going is a little bar, an old time place with some amazing cocktails for happy hour. Probably the best value in town.

And so I will have a cocktail and then figure out dinner.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Maybe for tonight, they put Benson up with Tuch and Mittelstadt?

That would leave Tage with who? Greenway and Okposo? It might open up some ice for Tage....but I'd worry about the collective speed of that line. Maybe bump the stone hands of Robinson with Tage and Greenway.....at least this way there's some speed?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
That would leave Tage with who? Greenway and Okposo? It might open up some ice for Tage....but I'd worry about the collective speed of that line. Maybe bump the stone hands of Robinson with Tage and Greenway.....at least this way there's some speed?

Like I said, this seems like an easy time to recall Kulich for some run in an offensive role. Or hell, even Rosen in something other than a Jost centered mitigation 4th line.

But I'm half expecting it to be Okposo.

Reactions: Zman5778

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Over/under on Brady tossing unopposed blows to the heads of Sabres? 5?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
They’ll play Greenway as a top 9 center before Krebs.

Amazing.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Mitts, easily our best center of late, at 1LW. Greenway at 3C. Samuelsson sits instead of EJ.

Inspired lineup, Don. Great stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad