OT: Other Sports 82

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I don’t recognize this cubs team. Is the brewers manager this good?
Seems like the same ol’ Cubs to me.

Horrific bullpen because this ownership sucks.

Cubs are a solid team. Same as last year, they’ll contend for a playoffs spot. And that’s all that can be expected given the offseason they had.

Reactions: Fortyfives

Darkstar

Nov 3, 2007
Denver, CO
Not surprised to see Cal leaving Kentucky.. Surprised its on his own terms though.
I'm happy to see what he can do at my alma mater after the Muss Bus left for Cali. Hopefully he's bringing his recruiting class because we don't have one player on the roster currently.

Reactions: TLEH

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Cubs bullpen is ass.

Not going to kick Sox fans while they are down. Jerry is a dogshit owner, no worse feeling as a fan. Bad ownership is a team killer.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Last night loss is a bad one BUT every team will have a couple of those a year. Cubs just got theirs' early this year. Keeping Assad into the 6th and bringing in Cuas in a dirty innings were stupid decisions by Counsell but every manager has those. Counsell has been great so far, as for as I know, last night is one off for him.

Kick the Padres ass the next two games and move on.

As for Cuas, if you cannot handle pitching in a 8-2 game in early April, then you literally have no role on a Major League roster. Cubs either needs to send him back to Iowa (I believe he still has options) or release him.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Sox 7 games behind Already...season over...Already.

It was over months ago long before it began. Trading Cease before season just meant there was nothing but Robert to watch this year and now, he is injured again

The signing of all these dogshit SP because we had nothing on farm thru years of poor drafting/talent evaluation is major reason team is in dumps

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
It was over months ago long before it began. Trading Cease before season just meant there was nothing but Robert to watch this year and now, he is injured again

The signing of all these dogshit SP because we had nothing on farm thru years of poor drafting/talent evaluation is major reason team is in dumps
I was always excited to see Crochet. But yeah, there weren't many reasons to watch. I've only watched opening day, and one other game of Crochet's. It's so painful to watch them.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I was always excited to see Crochet. But yeah, there weren't many reasons to watch. I've only watched opening day, and one other game of Crochet's. It's so painful to watch them.

To be honest I forgot Crochet existed until it was announced he was opening day starter that is how little i paid attention to spring training this year

Its nice to see him back and hopefully he establishes himself as a good young SP as this team badly needs him to do just that

Reactions: ChiHawks10

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Hendricks has also had an awful start to the year. Cubs scored nine runs his last outing so it didn’t matter, but he’s been ugly.

Reactions: TLEH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad