OT: Other Sports 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I gotta say, all of Hahn's deadline moves have been awful. Tepera has been the only one decent. Cesar Hernandez has been awful. Even his defense has been shit lately. Gotta hope he rakes in the playoffs.

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Kimbrel has always been kind of weak mentally. Gotta bring him in for an actual save situation or he’ll crumble.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I gotta say, all of Hahn's deadline moves have been awful. Tepera has been the only one decent. Cesar Hernandez has been awful. Even his defense has been shit lately. Gotta hope he rakes in the playoffs.
Yeah between Cesar Hernandez's bad defense in the 3rd and Kimbrel losing the game in the 8th. Rick Hahn is not the MVP of tonight's game.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Well, theres always a chance the sox offense will get real hot and carry the team until the pitching picks up. At this point though, not optimistic about their playoff outlook.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I gave you shit when you said he was done when they signed him. He's proven this year that is far from the case.

OT: - Other Sports 75

And according to Rodon he said he's fine.

Could be saying that cause it's a contract year, could be saying that cause he's actually fine. We'll see.

I never was against bringing back Rodon. I said that the only reason why people were against it was because he was here before. It was a good gamble. Sucks he got hurt again, but it is what it is.

Nobody would have complained Rodon if he had the same track record with another team.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Yeah between Cesar Hernandez's bad defense in the 3rd and Kimbrel losing the game in the 8th. Rick Hahn is not the MVP of tonight's game.
Hahn's track record is that he's great making trades as a seller but awful as a buyer and as a FA signer. The only FA signing he's made that was good, pretty much for his entire tenure is Grandal.

He's traded away Semien, Montas and Bassitt for Samardzija and Todd Frazier.

Letting Avi Garcia walk looks like a terrible move as well. He's an average player but a hell of a lot better than what the Sox have been throwing out there in RF since he left.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Kuechel has nothing left

Everything hangs over plate vs lefties and he just doesn't bring anything anymore

Sox cant bring him back next year even in #5 spot.. Just completely unreliable now

Eat most of the $ owed to him and trade him away for nobody prospect

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Anderson has been atrocious in field today

Should have gotten an error on throw last inning and then throws this one into stands

And now no one covers 3rd base on prospective bunt as runner makes it into wide open 3rd for steal

Anderson redeems himself throwing to home as Grandal blocks runners hand with his foot and tags him out on slide

Last edited:

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
It's not fun watching the Sox limping towards the playoffs once again. Eerily similar to last year. Still 2 weeks to right the ship.......

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Id love it if they limped into the playoffs then absolutely blow the doors off the astros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad