OT: Other Sports 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Bulls moves are encouraging, seems they're going in with what they got, though that was obvious when they picked up Vuc. Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks, and we'll see about the Bears. Maybe being a Chicago fan can be fun again

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Don’t mind getting rid of every GarPax mistake.

Lonzo and white mamba give the bulls some solid defense at guard. The biggest thing is will PWill take the next step.

If they can somehow get DD for Lauri they finally will have a team that can compete for the East.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Bulls feel like the 6th seed you don't want to play in the 1st round, which is something. I'll take that. Still a pretty big gap from real contender but should be fun.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Stink? No. Average most likely. But if the Bulls somehow manage to get DeRozan also, then they become a playoff team, imo.
The East is garbage.

If the Bulls actually focus on defense, and AK’s moves looks like he sees the problem, this team right now is a playoff contender outside of a big injury to LaVine.

I do like the idea of DD and Coby leading the second team with White Mamba playing lock down

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Lonzo and white mamba give the bulls some solid defense at guard. The biggest thing is will PWill take the next step.

Alex Caruso is Bald Mamba get it right. The White Mamba will always be reserved for this legend.

9ea9c42faf0f19a859dd469f8fa7c8aa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad