OT: Other Sports 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
He averages like 22 pts a night ,, How is that not going to help Bulls?

Frankly there is no excuses anymore for this franchise

East is open

He’s a good player. But he’s on the wrong side of 30 and is the type that scores points and takes shots for teams that don’t score and don’t have anyone to take those shots.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Maybe no one wants him

I sure as hell dont like him on Bulls and I imagine alot of people wouldn't want him on their teams
I don’t think it’s that.

Markkanen has talent. He just doesn’t have starter talent on a playoff team. If it’s true he really wants to play with Luka, he would be a perfect guy coming off the bench for them.

But, I don’t like him on the bulls also. If he isn’t hitting threes he’s useless

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Cease with a gem tonight (11K's)

And Royals have now walked four straight Sox batters in 7th

4-1 Sox as Zavala walk brings home a run

Anderson bloop single makes it 5-1 White Sox and still no outs and bases remain loaded

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Teams are loading up big 3, AK’s like “hold my beer I’ll get five good players and Coby White to your three great ones”

This is either gonna be great or fail epicly.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I think the current team can eventually break into the top 4 in the East but I think they'll end up in the 5-6 seed next season.

Anybody who doesn't like what the Bulls have done, should turn in the Bulls fan card and find another team to be miserable for. Adding Vuc/DDR/Ball in around 6 months is more than anything that previous regime did in 20 years.

Bulls and Hawks are going to be exciting this year.

Reactions: Cowch

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
He averages like 22 pts a night ,, How is that not going to help Bulls?

Frankly there is no excuses anymore for this franchise

East is open

East is open?

Bulls get a washed up DD and the inferior Ball brother and now the East is suddenly open? Ur joking right?

First of all NOBODY is touching a healthy Nets team.

Then you’ve still got the Bucks.

Heat, Hawks, and Sixers are also all still better than the Bulls. Maybe Boston too.

But either way it’s incredibly top heavy as Milwaukee and especially Brooklyn will be on another level.

Good luck with that.

Bulls ceiling with this newly assembled roster is 2nd round exit at most.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
East is open?

Bulls get a washed up DD and the inferior Ball brother and now the East is suddenly open? Ur joking right?

First of all NOBODY is touching a healthy Nets team.

Then you’ve still got the Bucks.

Heat, Hawks, and Sixers are also all still better than the Bulls. Maybe Boston too.

But either way it’s incredibly top heavy as Milwaukee and especially Brooklyn will be on another level.

Good luck with that.

Bulls ceiling with this newly assembled roster is 2nd round exit at most.

Lol. This is ad bad as your Sox posts when it comes to negativity.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
7127266E-AE96-4810-91B7-00B3AE8EBCBB.jpeg

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
I hope that Bradley means I will NEVER have to watch Felicio play on the Bulls again at the very least.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I hope that Bradley means I will NEVER have to watch Felicio play on the Bulls again at the very least.

Felicio is a UFA (thank god). Ima go out on a limb and say chances are very, very good you won't ever see him in a Bulls uniform again. AK is getting rid of all the GarPax garbage. White, Markkanen (for now) and LaVine are the only ones left from that regime.

Reactions: Cowch

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Felicio is a UFA (thank god). Ima go out on a limb and say chances are very, very good you won't ever see him in a Bulls uniform again. AK is getting rid of all the GarPax garbage. White, Markkanen (for now) and LaVine are the only ones left from that regime.
I stopped counting the years on his contract a few years ago and just accepted he was going to be there for the rest of my life. I'm laughing I didn't even know he was a UFA.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Lol. This is ad bad as your Sox posts when it comes to negativity.

It’s definitely very negative. The Bulls aren’t close to sniffing the juggernauts at the top of the East. So basically depends on your expectations. If you’re wanting to just make the playoffs vs actually trying to win a championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad