OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

The Dodgers be like

upload_2021-4-1_9-0-19.png

Reactions: 21Dog

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Classic Dave Roberts, but we won the World Series so I'm willing to let it slide for now. Hope they re-score Belli to have a HR.

Reactions: Lt Dan

tbrown33

Jun 22, 2019
position player pitching to a pitcher who hits a sac fly to a pitcher playing left field who threw a no hitter his previous outing

that game had it all, instant classic

tbrown33

Jun 22, 2019
Seems like they should have let Tatis play a full season or two (or three) before giving him a contract like that. He’ll still likely be great but we’ve all seen guys start hot for a season or two before coming down to earth a bit (Puig).

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Seems like they should have let Tatis play a full season or two (or three) before giving him a contract like that. He’ll still likely be great but we’ve all seen guys start hot for a season or two before coming down to earth a bit (Puig).

That shoulder injury seems to be bothering him

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Playoff-like atmosphere in April in this Dodgers vs Padres series. Very fun to watch, you don’t usually see that this early.

Yeah, I'm on board with that. Don't get all the complaining about SD fans being all amped up. Should be happy they have a challenger and a team on the rise. Like yes for the Dodgers nothing matters but the playoffs at this point but it's hard to be mad at a team who has everything to cheer about after decades of mostly flopping around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad