GDT: Other Games Around The League 2021 - now with 100% more playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Double

HarmlessEducatedGrayling-max-1mb.gif

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
As a player, i've been called for that slash many times and it's a stupid call.

still, no sympathy for Vegas

Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Three stars of the game

Philip Grubauer
Left Post
Right Post

Reactions: sharski

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Las Vegas Golden Knights, LOL!

I'm going to be laughing in 20-30 years when they and their so called "fan base" have nothing other than a legacy of having wasted an opportunity that was handed to them on a golden platter....

Reactions: Sandisfan and Bizz

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I didn't see the Scheifele hit, but if he gets any kind of suspension for it it's game over for the Jets.

edit: just watched it. Big oof. I'd be shocked if he doesn't get anything for that. Even left his skates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
I didn't see the Scheifele hit, but if he gets any kind of suspension for it it's game over for the Jets.

edit: just watched it. Big oof. I'd be shocked if he doesn't get anything for that. Even left his skates.
If he somehow doesn't get suspended, I would expect a Corey Perry special sometime in the 1st period and it would be completely justified IMO.

This so far may be my favorite playoff series ever.
Best for me is the old Wings - Avs series from the 90s. Flyers - Devils from that era were a close 2nd. Incredible amount of hate and venom. A lot more hitting.

Maybe Vegas is a soft team that can't handle aversity.
Soft in the head... I think it's well established that they're chokers. Game 7 vs the Sharks should have solidified that in everyones mind, including theirs.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Maybe Vegas is a soft team that can't handle adversity.
Let’s be honest. They’re a team that was hand built for success and found it immediately. They never had to go through the struggles of being a bad team scratching and clawing their way for every point. They never had to deal with being underdogs exceeding expectations. It’s like dropping a spoiled rich kid in the ghettos and seeing how they cope.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Let’s be honest. They’re a team that was hand built for success and found it immediately. They never had to go through the struggles of being a bad team scratching and clawing their way for every point. They never had to deal with being underdogs exceeding expectations. It’s like dropping a spoiled rich kid in the ghettos and seeing how they cope.

Maybe as a franchise and the fans certainly are being spoiled but the players have all pretty much struggled individually on other teams. But I don't particularly care for their lack of accountability. Bad calls happen all the time. You still have to kill them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad