GDT: Other Games Around The League 2021 - now with 100% more playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
I can't be the only person that didn't have a huge problem with that hit. I mean bad result but you go hard and try to prevent the goal. Wasn't a head shot that I could see.
I think the problem is the charging. Charging is still a penalty. Can't skate the length of the ice and hit someone unsuspecting like that. I think he did a good job not hitting him in the head but that almost made it worse due to the whiplash. It's also the very definition of a predatory hit.
Brutal hit but I think it's technically not a dirty hit. Body low, elbows tucked, gliding for the last 15 feet, etc. But with how fast he's coming in, you could probably justify a charging call.
Not only did they justify that, they gave him a 5min major for charging. So not even just a regular charge.
From what I could see, the problem was it was charging

Imo if he's coming in that hot he's got to play the puck
That's how I saw it too.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
It's not gonna be a sweep. It's not like the Avs dominated Vegas in the regular season. Game 1 was more of an outlier. Vegas has found their legs.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Colorado playing sloppy now and unable to sustain pressure. They need to clean it up fast or Vegas is going to score.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
It's not gonna be a sweep. It's not like the Avs dominated Vegas in the regular season. Game 1 was more of an outlier. Vegas has found their legs.
Or Vegas will lose tonight's game in 4OT after getting Goodrow'd, lose all hope and decide to lay down and rot the rest of the series

Reactions: Gunnin54

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
This is just a matter of time before Vegas scores. Avs look disoriented.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Brutal hit but I think it's technically not a dirty hit. Body low, elbows tucked, gliding for the last 15 feet, etc. But with how fast he's coming in, you could probably justify a charging call.

Probably?

Parros is an embarrassment so who knows what the outcome will be, but he came full speed most of the length of the ice and trucked the Habs player without even trying to stop the goal. It doesn't have to be high or late given the apparent extent of that injury.

Reactions: Sandisfan

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Probably?

Parros is an embarrassment so who knows what the outcome will be, but he came full speed most of the length of the ice and trucked the Habs player without even trying to stop the goal. It doesn't have to be high or late given the apparent extent of that injury.
to be fair, i had not seen that replay HNIC showed at the time. i thought he just came in from like the blue line or something.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
HarmlessEducatedGrayling-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad