Other domestic leagues 2020/21

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Estudiantes haven’t scored since footy game back. 6 games not a single goal 540 minutes. Haven’t won since February 1st. At the very least Dario Sarmiento looks good. Ayala too
Yeah theyre never winning a game ever again. Another loss but at least back to back goals. lool

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Almada not in guess he's not fit enough. And Oroczo on the bench for Lanus not sure about that one he's been on fire.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Naive morales to concede the penalty but makes up for it by saving it.

by his play he should be in the Olympics imo.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
This American commentator is hilarious clearly a fan of Lanus. Peach of a pass by DLV to set the goal up. Lanus showed nothing prior clearly playing for the draw. So defensive.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium

Yeah, he's a really good player but he's dumb as a bag of bricks. When he arrived wearing an Anderlecht shirt, he also tweeted out a message saying "tomorrow I will wear a Beerschot shirt" (you can compare the Beerschot-Antwerp level of hate with River-Boca) and now local police have been patrolling around his house for two days because Antwerp fans have said they will come get him and throw him in the river :laugh:

He's been at Antwerp for only 2,5 years and you could write a book about what he's been up to in that period. He's gotten 2nd/3rd/4th/... chances because he's often their best player and they want to keep his value high to sell him at a premium, but that ain't gonna happen anymore. It's true Panathinaikos really want him but they don't have money..

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Any of our Belgian viewers watched much of Lukas Nmecha this season for Anderlecht?

He's been Anderlecht's best player this season, I like what I've seen from him. Anderlecht's forward group is pretty weak so it's basically up to him each game since he doesn't get a lot of help. But he plays smart, his positioning is very good, he's strong and for a tall guy he's a pretty technical player. His finishing however is just not very good, he really struggles to score goals.

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
He's been Anderlecht's best player this season, I like what I've seen from him. Anderlecht's forward group is pretty weak so it's basically up to him each game since he doesn't get a lot of help. But he plays smart, his positioning is very good, he's strong and for a tall guy he's a pretty technical player. His finishing however is just not very good, he really struggles to score goals.

Figures lol, I was hoping that his finishing had improved with experience & the confidence of being an important player for his team. Oh well, hopefully, he can grow into a german Yussuf Poulsen.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Boca out of the lib. First time in 4 years no Argentinian club will be there. Sadly.

But Lanus/Velez round 2 starts. Cant wait.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Getting crushed in a cup semi by St Johnston a few months after losing a cup semi to the Jambos is peak Hibs'd It.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Pedro out injured and Defense just grabbed their second goal. Can’t see a way back for Lanus. Game over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad