OT: Other Colorado Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies...II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Nah, I don't think, good as they are, that Harris and Blue Arrow are even close to Steph and Klay, then there's Green and Durant, and they have a coach who can put it all together on a nightly basis. The only coach I think is better than him is Pop. They have so many weapons it's almost like they toy with other teams when they start driving to the basket.

I also wonder about Jokic. Talent is there, but the inconsistency is maddening at times.

Yep, inconsistency is main point I think. Jokic, Murray, Harris, ect. They can wow you some nights, but it's just not enough.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Yep, inconsistency is main point I think. Jokic, Murray, Harris, ect. They can wow you some nights, but it's just not enough.

If I thought a better coach could get them to play consistently (and also hit a goddamn basket on a nightly basis) I'd be on the FIRE MALONE NOW bandwagon. But I just don't know, not convinced these guys are 100% the right guys to build around. But it's not like there's any alternative at this point.

Reactions: AvsWraith

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
If I thought a better coach could get them to play consistently (and also hit a goddamn basket on a nightly basis) I'd be on the FIRE MALONE NOW bandwagon. But I just don't know, not convinced these guys are 100% the right guys to build around. But it's not like there's any alternative at this point.

True. We pretty much have to work with what we got because no one like Durant, Kyrie, ect. is going to come to Denver.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Former Mammoth/Outlaws legend John Grant Jr is now an assistant lacrosse coach at Air Force.

At present he is:
a youth league head coach
head coach at Regis high school
assistant coach at the Air Force Academy
offensive coordinator for the defending MLL champion Denver Outlaws

He'd probably still be playing at age 44 if he hadn't gotten so many concussions.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
CU fired MacIntyre, not a surprise there.

Hoping CU hires Jimmy Lake

Last edited:
Reactions: AvsWraith

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
In other news, after the worst start in school history at 0-6, including the loss at home to CU, Nebraska has won four of their last five, the only loss coming to Urban Myth and Ohio State.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Thank god!

Maybe the next coach will insist on the offense knowing more than 4 plays.
To be fair, it’s Chiaverini’s offense, not his. Considering how elite Chev is at recruiting, I would think he needs to be on the staff. Everyone else can GTFO.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
This is the first game I've watched more than a quarter of. My dad and I have Gurley and Goff on our fantasy team. Doing well tonight for sure.

MildAvaholic

Jan 7, 2007
Houston, Texas
Do you guys think this would still be a shoot out if played at altitude in Mexico? I know the Rams were in Colorado Springs trying to acclimate to the altitude, but I think they might have been gassed.

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Do you guys think this would still be a shoot out if played at altitude in Mexico? I know the Rams were in Colorado Springs trying to acclimate to the altitude, but I think they might have been gassed.
Hard to say. Not with that grass for sure, though. Did you see the picture they took of it they showed at the beginning of he game? Turrible

MildAvaholic

Jan 7, 2007
Houston, Texas
Hard to say. Not with that grass for sure, though. Did you see the picture they took of it they showed at the beginning of he game? Turrible
Oh yeah, definitely not on a field in that condition. But it would have been interesting to see if 100 points would have been put up on the board at Azteca.

Reactions: 5280
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad