Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I am a Cubs fan but I think the Sox are doing this the right way. Kudos to Hahn and it is a rough but good time to be a Sox fan.

i really ... really do not talk baseball with a sCrubs fan. but i like that this is hahn's ship to maneuver without kw influence. how i can tell, the hou trade, the sox would have never walked away with kw.

but the bos trade has some stench of kw influence.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
i really ... really do not talk baseball with a sCrubs fan. but i like that this is hahn's ship to maneuver without kw influence. how i can tell, the hou trade, the sox would have never walked away with kw.

but the bos trade has some stench of kw influence.

How did it have a stench of KW?

The scrubs worked when they were not the best organization in baseball and World Series champs. Shall we call the White Sox the Sucks or can we act like adults? Not talking a sport because a person is a fan of another team is just sad and childish but that is your choice.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
How did it have a stench of KW?

The scrubs worked when they were not the best organization in baseball and World Series champs. Shall we call the White Sox the Sucks or can we act like adults? Not talking a sport because a person is a fan of another team is just sad and childish but that is your choice.

i am in my mind a die hard hawks and sox fan. i deal with no middle ground. i do not care if anyone likes my definition of that teams. so i really do not care what your opinion is on this topic.

re the stench of kw, the sox have 53 mil right now on the books. the sox wanted bos to pick up all of moncada signing salary. this is a kw signature more. i would have preferred an additional player who is way better than the diaz. who is not even listed in the pipeline of the sox top 30 prospects.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
i am in my mind a die hard hawks and sox fan. i deal with no middle ground. i do not care if anyone likes my definition of that teams. so i really do not care what your opinion is on this topic.

This is spectacular in the most ridiculous and asinine ways but you do you man and never change. I am sure this type of attitude has served you well in life.

Brilliant idea of the year: join sports forum and then refuse to talk sports with fans of other teams. This is award winning logic.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
This is spectacular in the most ridiculous and asinine ways but you do you man and never change. I am sure this type of attitude has served you well in life.

very much so.... if you only knew. i do not change my opinions on a whim i am constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad