Other Chicago & General Sports Thread LXI: Bulls Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Maybe I’m just not in the mood this week then. :dunno:

but I look at the games to watch and nothing looks interesting to me.

There’s no major headliner, for sure. But plenty of interesting stuff on, imo. But it happens sometimes. Can’t decide if I want to watch Arizona - UCLA tonight or just watch LeBron’s debut in LA.

Reactions: RayP

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
There’s no major headliner, for sure. But plenty of interesting stuff on, imo. But it happens sometimes. Can’t decide if I want to watch Arizona - UCLA tonight or just watch LeBron’s debut in LA.

Baseball and Hawks for me.

I expect this baseball game to take 4+ hours so will be ready for bed after that. :laugh:

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Baseball and Hawks for me.

I expect this baseball game to take 4+ hours so will be ready for bed after that. :laugh:

Hahaha that’s very true. I usually try to watch football all Saturday, because this will be over before ya know it, and that’s just depressing. That said, I really want to watch LeBron tonight. I’ll probably also flip to the baseball game in tense moments. I’m expecting the brewers to come out on top tonight.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
Lavine is making the Bulls a fun bad team.

Back to back 30pt games looks a lot different this season.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Lavine is making the Bulls a fun bad team.

Back to back 30pt games looks a lot different this season.

His efficiency is more what I'm surprised about. He's not getting his 30 taking 30+ shots. Dude is actually playing like an above average player. Said it before, he's the only player this season that I could be and definitely hope I'm wrong about.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Let me set the scene for you ...

Tied 116 - 116 with 7 seconds left. The Pistons' Ish Smith gets a screen from Griffin at the top of the key. Payne is picked. Parker does nothing except stand flat footed. He didn't hedge or at least block the middle of the lane. Instead, Parker just lets Smith walk in for an uncontested layup.

1. Why did Hoiberg have Parker in the game to play defense?
2. Jabari might be the worst wing defender in the NBA.
3. The Bulls need Kris Dunn and more athletic wing defenders.
4. Zach Lavine is going to average 25+ ppg this year (at least he's trying on D).

This team will be better with Markkanen and Dunn back. I'm fine with Markkanen, Dunn, Lavine, Portis, Carter, max free agent (wing), and 2019 lottery draft pick (athletic wing). That should be the core and fill in the rest (hope to get lucky). Pray 3 players from that group are All Stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad