Other AZ Sports Thread 6: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Sloppy as hell. They have so much to clean up if they want to sustain anything.
But they are very entertaining! Kyler Murray is worth the price of admission. If there were admission....

Reactions: Jakey53

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Please cut this kicker at half-time. Just go for it on fourths and opt for two-point conversions from here on out.

Reactions: Jakey53

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Asu hockey will play 4 games(all on the road) against every team from the big ten conference this year. Kudos to the Big Ten for working with each other and asu to allow asu the games in this crazy year. And good news for asu because they have only been getting better and better since going to d1. Will be good for them to face quality competition every time out there.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Big win for the Cardinals last night. Nice to have an quarterback that's fun to watch. As for one who's not fun to watch, they mentioned that 10th overall pick Josh Rosen now plays for the Bucs' practice squad. Ugh.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I don't know why Kliff insists on running in short yardage situations, especially on 4th down, against excellent defensive lines. You have three stud wide receivers and arguably the best scrambling QB in the league. The game was lost on that 4th and 1, not the missed kick (which was embarrassing, how do you kick short like that?)

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
"Hot In the City (Exterminator Mix)"
It took me a long time to figure out what that was. Somewhere in a box I have a VHS tape of the pre game intros of a suns home game vs. Orlando about the time I moved here from there. One of the coolest things about moving here was getting to listen to Jeff Munn in person, a legacy that lives on, with the current Cardinals and Suns PA guys (well, the last ones ive heard anyway) doing not-so-great imitations.

Edit: which 30 years later, I realize is a pretty cheeky reference (no city gets as hot as this one, nosiree)

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
akCvE-dy68CWiHBgBVYi9z4h3UawA5qE0msr35GWDYU.jpg

Reactions: ParisSaintGermain

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Chris Paul (and Abdel Nader) to the Suns for Ricky Rubio, Kelly Oubre, Ty Jerome, Jalen Lecque & a first round pick in 2022 Draft. Should be a fun season for the Suns.

Reactions: BigMac1212

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Devils fold their tent in the last 5 minutes of the third losing in the last 5 seconds. Looked a lot like many coyotes games we’ve all seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad