Other AZ Sports Thread 6: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
If you want to laugh, join the Arizona Rattlers Facebook group, there are going to be some grumpy people. Some have said they won't go to games if they move to Glendale Haha. I think they have what, 5 home games?

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ

That's cool and what an awesome experience it'll be for that kid. I think we'll eventually see a lot more Asian players as the game spreads and considering it's a sport where you don't have to be unusually big to play it (looking at you NBA and NFL).

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Say what you want about his contract, he gave us a chance to win nearly every day he was on that mound. Sucks we couldn't put more behind him and build a successful rotation/bullpen around him.

Well, the bad news is that the D'Backs are still on the hook for $24M of Greinke's contract over the next 3 years.

The good news is that the haul from Houston was really good.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Sayonara Zack Greinke.

200.gif

Reactions: awfulwaffle

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Well, the bad news is that the D'Backs are still on the hook for $24M of Greinke's contract over the next 3 years.

The good news is that the haul from Houston was really good.

Yeah we got a lot of good talent from them. I'm going to miss Greinke to be honest, he was a stud on the mound. Always found it humorous there were times where the offense couldn't do anything and he single handedly kept us in the game both on the mound and at the plate.

Reactions: Jakey53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad