Other AZ Sports Thread 6: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
ASU looks like ass. I expected nothing and somehow am still disappointed.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Brutal. I like the qb too as a true freshman. Smart kid. Someone needs to make a play for him.

Just made a good play but he is skinner than POJ ever was. Getting ragdolled out there. About 30 pounds shy of filling out the smallest pads they have.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Big weekend ahead for the Dbacks. They should be able to make up some ground in the wildcard race (as long as they keep winning, duh.)
The Cubs are at Milwaukee for 4 games - a split there would work nicely.
Phillies are playing the Mets for 3 games. The Phillies schedule only gets tougher, 7 games vs the Braves, 5 vs the Nationals.
The Nationals aren't clear by any means. They have series against the Braves, Twins, Cardinals, Indians, and Phillies, all in the playoff hunt.

Now they even have me looking at the standings. Their 9-1 run reminds me of the Coyotes late last season. Too bad we can't have some of those games back when the relievers shat the bed.

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Was about to say they weren't doing too bad considering they are down 2 corners but yeah.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I think Stafford has more rushing yards than the Cardinals right now.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Fitz has one of the largest catch radii in the league and Kyler just straight up missed on a quick slant.

I don't know what the offense is doing in practice if this is how the line and Kyler are playing.

Defense is the only reason this wasn't a 30 point half for the Lions.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
All 7 draft picks should be for the O line from now until probably forever or whenever the line issues are resolved. So forever.

0-16 here we come.

I give you permission to adopt a Florida football team.
But if you drop the Coyotes I'll have to ban you.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
All 7 draft picks should be for the O line from now until probably forever or whenever the line issues are resolved. So forever.

I give you permission to adopt a Florida football team.
But if you drop the Coyotes I'll have to ban you.

I've already adopted the Rays as my baseball team. If I adopt a Florida football team it'll be the Bucs for NFL and/or UCF for college.

I will never abandon the Coyotes. Not ever.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Regardless of outcome, from the 4th quarter onwards:
This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Amazing what an offense can do when you aren't taking a line penalty every other play.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I'd be low key outraged if I was Kyler and that offense. Put the game in their hands, not Stafford's. You need like ten yards on one play to win the game. If you don't have the confidence to do that with your 'air raid' after 18 unanswered points or whatever the hell, why are you in the league?

Missing and having Prater kick it in from the moon changes basically nothing about the season.

I can hear Herm shouting from Tempe "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"

Reactions: Matias Maccete
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad