OT Thread XII: Killem Dafoe, Hayley Williams and the Vampire Diaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

The music video has appeased my inner fan girl.

Bob Richards is happy.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Anyone see The Last Gladiators about Chris Nilan? I forgot this was made and was flicking through netflix and saw Donald Brashear as the first cast member... very confused for a second

Last Gladiators isn't on Canadian Netflix? Is it on the US one? Pain in the butt having to switch between them all the time.

I noticed that 1972 Summit On Ice (documentary on the summit series) is on Canadian Netflix but not the US one. I believe Slap Shot is on both. I've seen Goon on Canadian netflix as well but not sure about the US one.

Capitain Midnight

Trust me, I'm a doc
Mar 20, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Visit site
Blueshirts United Mobile App Issue

Quick question:

Anyone know why the video updates don't update properly for the iPhone? They used to and now they are days behind. I want the post game and post practice stuff and they don't update it. Anyone know why? Can anyone let them know? Thanks.

AG

*Bob Richards*

Why do my dogs find it necessary to sneeze in my face instead of somewhere in the open air?

This makes me laugh.

tumblr_lodqun3n3T1qf3c5io1_500.gif

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
John Mitchell is scratched today, looks like Mitchell + pics of asian girls for McDonagh is gonna happen guys!! I told you so at the chat last night.

He's injured actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad