OT Thread XII: Killem Dafoe, Hayley Williams and the Vampire Diaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

Okay, for any kids that want to engage in this NEW chat room.

1.chat.mibbit.com
2.Click the button titled "server"
3.Type in "irc.foonetic.net"
4.Enter your username
5.Type #HFNYR into channel and enter.

GrizMint

Feb 17, 2010
Anyone see The Last Gladiators about Chris Nilan? I forgot this was made and was flicking through netflix and saw Donald Brashear as the first cast member... very confused for a second

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I'd like to say that "hipster" is the most overused and wrongly used word in the English dialect at the moment.

People in high school, are there really social cliques deemed as "hipsters"? Like do they fight with the goths?

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I shall be there

woman_riding_horse_on_the_beach_15ss0105rf.jpg

*Bob Richards*

I'd like to say that "hipster" is the most overused and wrongly used word in the English dialect at the moment.

People in high school, are there really social cliques deemed as "hipsters"? Like do they fight with the goths?

I generally just associate it with the types of clothing people wear. I have one friend who is a hipster.

*Bob Richards*

I post in this thread way too often in my attempts to keep it relevant and build the community.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Cosmo Kramer was a hipster. It's more of an post college, artsy, eccentric, implants that don't follow trends unless it's within their own subculture. Basically being called a "Hipster" today is completely opposite of what it actually is since everyone seems to be.

This is the perfect example of hipster (1996):

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XCumH8LRo1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't embed.
http://youtu.be/XCumH8LRo1A

*Bob Richards*

Paramore's Now video is about to premiere.

My inner fan boy is melting.

*Bob Richards*

Just like the music video. I would end my bloody military takeover if Hayley Williams hugged me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad