OT Thread XII: Killem Dafoe, Hayley Williams and the Vampire Diaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
U.S. Geological Survey reports a seismic disturbance in North Korea, centered near the site of two prior nuclear tests.

Breaking News ‏@BreakingNews

Magnitude 4.9 earthquake detected in North Korea - USGS; @YonhapNews reporting magnitude 5.1 'artificial earthquake'

Dunno, if i can post political news here. haha, just throwing it out there. anything to procrastinate :laugh:

*Bob Richards*

U.S. Geological Survey reports a seismic disturbance in North Korea, centered near the site of two prior nuclear tests.

Breaking News ‏@BreakingNews

Magnitude 4.9 earthquake detected in North Korea - USGS; @YonhapNews reporting magnitude 5.1 'artificial earthquake'

Dunno, if i can post political news here. haha, just throwing it out there. anything to procrastinate :laugh:

Nothing wrong with this.

*Bob Richards*

Just as long as it doesn't turn into political debates. We have a board for that.

*Bob Richards*

Thought I'd grace you all with my 28,000th post. It all started back in February of 2011 when I responding to a Lundqvist debate with Zenith. I'm just as useless now as I was then.

Thank you, I love you all.

*Bob Richards*

My Green Day phase has really picked up. I still find myself pissed over 21st Century Breakdown though.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Going to hit the hay.

Was working on some C programming. It's only Monday. :(

*Bob Richards*

I'd rather not have a thread sit this close to 1,000 overnight either. Keep that bandwith in check.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
We just lost to team NHL, and we lost like 6 players in the 3rd period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->