Status
Not open for further replies.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
chris_hansen.gif

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
The Rock says Hayley Williams needs to rediscover her beauty from the Flyers picture, or else The Rock says she can fly her ass right on outta here.

*Bob Richards*

The Rock says Hayley Williams needs to rediscover her beauty from the Flyers picture, or else The Rock says she can fly her ass right on outta here.

You know what, man? I'm sick you of you posting this nonsense. It gets really grating and I guess you're an okay guy and all but you really need to- BAH GAWD KING WHATS THIS

ITS STONE CAWLD. STONE CAWLD. AND HE DELIVERS A STUNNER TO BOB RICHARDS. OH MY GAWD.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Standing around at work literally doing nothing tonight. HF blocked on the work computers since they changed the URL to hfboards.hockeysfuture instead of just hfboards.com a while back. Blah.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Just taught my mother how to connect a DVD player to a television. In 2013.

*Bob Richards*

Some random guy keeps texting me about Silence of the Lambs and British humor. How do I let him down easy?

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I neglected to mention this particular DVD player is a dual VCR/DVD and doesn't even have an HDMI port.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Bah gawd he broke his damn neck with the stunner. Stone cold. Stone cold. Stone cold.

*Bob Richards*

If I don't find something entertaining to do, I'll begin chain smoking like a mad man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad