OT Thread XI: Where's the Beef

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

Ok I feel like this is the place to do it. I need a bit of back story so gimme a sec to type this out.

Yay! Its anonymous enough yet intimate enough that it works for everyone. I've shared many an embarrassing story on HF.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Excited. Going to head out to my car to smoke and follow along on my phone.

*Bob Richards*

We all need to meet up one day for a smoke break. That's it. Like 45 seconds and then we disperse.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
So my soon-to-be wife has been watching this show for while now and she always has it on in the background while I'm working. (I work on my laptop) So

I'll be sitting there typing away and this show is always on and I never paid much attention to it because, quite frankly, it's a girly-ass CW show which

seemed to have no substance what-so-ever and lacked any sort of real story line other than drama and dumb ****. Well, i caught a few minutes here and

there of this show and was slightly intrigued by subtle glimpses of violence and some action which i thought was a little neat. She was at work one night

and there wasn't a game on or any work to do so I thought I'd switch on the Roku (Hulu, Netflix, etc..) and a random episode of this show flickered on and

I had been way too lazy to search for anything else. The episode caught my attention and I did enjoy the violence and there was a character whom i had

felt was a pretty dark and generally witty and funny dude. So I kept watching. The show began to make some sort of sense with me and I watched until

the end of the episode where I found myself thinking; "Gee, that wasn't so bad. Hmmm maybe I'll check out the next episode. These are the shows that

always end with an intense cliff hanger which makes you chomp at the bit to find out what's going to happen. Even when all ends well and the characters

are laughing and high-fiveing there's always something that occurs at the very last second that makes you say, "Oh ****! What's that about?!"

+++

Well, to make a long story not as long, I ended up watching the rest of that season (season 3) and then found myself starting over from the first episode

ever and watching it straight through again. And then downloading the new episodes and watching those. By this time hiding it from my fiance was nearly

impossible and I broke down and started gushing about the characters and all the twists and turns and the romance that encrusted the soul of the

program itself. The rich character development, the story line...I was officially hooked. I'm pining for the next episode to come out. It's such an amazing

show and all i can think about was how much fun i used to make of her for watching it in the first place.

This show is The Vampire Diaries.

I'm so sorry...

*Bob Richards*

Killem.....

tumblr_mgmqh0wrpt1qzaoamo1_500.gif

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Actually this is good. Unlike that no good mother the Jabroni1994, I will become The Peoples Mod and soon take over everything.

I am de REAL. Bob Richies have no good raisin ***** like de piece of **** Hulk Hogan.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
I may have had a dream about Ian Somerhalder....

We were drinking Chardonnay.

I....I just.

The show is so good you guys. ::breaks down sobbing::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->