OT Thread Part IIX: The How Do Roman Numerals Work? Edition

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I posted a link to jack threads earlier and got an infraction for it. I haven't been able to understand it, since there have been numerous other links to clothing sites, but you guys should check it out.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I asked for a watch. It's the only thing I asked for specifically and I gave some vague guidelines but left it mostly up to my dad's discretion. I have a few watches of the less spectacular variety so I'm hoping it will be 'the one'; a crowning jewel, so to speak.

Oh and a Chicago Bears on field fitted. I literally can't think of anything I want. I like buying my own clothes, otherwise I end up returning most things. I used to ask for new hockey gear each year but I'm set there; my gear is aces.

Staxgod90

New Season New Dream
May 31, 2011
Westchester,NY
I asked for a watch. It's the only thing I asked for specifically and I gave some vague guidelines but left it mostly up to my dad's discretion. I have a few watches of the less spectacular variety so I'm hoping it will be 'the one'; a crowning jewel, so to speak.

Oh and a Chicago Bears on field fitted. I literally can't think of anything I want. I like buying my own clothes, otherwise I end up returning most things. I used to ask for new hockey gear each year but I'm set there; my gear is aces.

Im getting that Invicta watch I posted earlier, a bears snapback, and a BC snapback

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Im getting that Invicta watch I posted earlier, a bears snapback, and a BC snapback

I'm too old for the snapback trend and it just doesn't match my swag. I'm still all about a crisp fitted. I curve the bill a little bit, but not to the point of looking corny. Just a slight curve for a more mature look. My Giants fitted is the exact hat and curve as Nicks in this pic basically: http://nfl.imageg.net/cms_widgets/18/71/1871711_assets/0415_hats_cat_page.jpg

Staxgod90

New Season New Dream
May 31, 2011
Westchester,NY
I'm too old for the snapback trend and it just doesn't match my swag. I'm still all about a crisp fitted. I curve the bill a little bit, but not to the point of looking corny. Just a slight curve for a more mature look. My Giants fitted is the exact hat and curve as Nicks in this pic basically: http://nfl.imageg.net/cms_widgets/18/71/1871711_assets/0415_hats_cat_page.jpg

yea im not crazy about fitted hats idk why. I dont wear hats that often though but I probably will start more when I get these two

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad