OT Thread Part IIX: The How Do Roman Numerals Work? Edition

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Yeah, I've kind of fell off the OT thread bandwagon towards the end of the last thread. Been venturing into the NBA/NFL threads more. I'll pick and choose my topics here from now on. Do sort of a Silent Bob thing where when I do choose to post, people better listen :p:

Although I'm probably just saying that and I'll be back to posting all day as I used too :laugh:

Is that how Bob works?

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Is that how Bob works?

Not Bob Richards. Silent Bob.

bob.gif

mti79

May 11, 2007
I was at the game. Video of the garden after that goal on my phone.

I was there as well. My buddy told me they were going to tie it and to stop worrying so much. When they did the place went beserk. I was hugging the guy behind me for what felt like 5 mins straight. There were high fives, hugs, people just screaming... Best game I've ever been to.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Oh Mai God. I just picked up 25 year old Alex Pietrangelo from waivers. Too bad I can't use him this season without calling him back up through waivers.

Edit: what's going on? Mike Richards now.

Last edited:

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
Was just invited to an invite-only Christmas party tomorrow night. Popular girl is hosting it and she invited me. She says I need to come in costume. I don't own anything in the spirit of Christmas. Wtf do I wear and where do I find said clothing? I need to hit up the Rangers, they know where to get stuff!

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Was just invited to an invite-only Christmas party tomorrow night. Popular girl is hosting it and she invited me. She says I need to come in costume. I don't own anything in the spirit of Christmas. Wtf do I wear and where do I find said clothing? I need to hit up the Rangers, they know where to get stuff!

Draw a reindeer on your t shirt or hook some ornaments to a sweater like Fedotenko.

BTW you still down for the 28th?

Staxgod90

New Season New Dream
May 31, 2011
Westchester,NY

ugly sweater? or be like Boyle and were an elf costume you are tall aren't you?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad