OT: Ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot : Now even more off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mittens*

You still need to move, but only a dumbass runs a red light. I have the same problem with people on bicycles running reds where I live.

Dude, don't even get me started on bicyclists. Those are the lowest form of life... except when I'm on one! :laugh:

Long Beach is rampant with bike nazi's who feel like they need to prove a point to every motorist in the city. It's borderline Portlandia in that regard. But you can catch a cyclist running just about every stop sign in Long Beach. They'll run the stop sign while you are stopped and if you happen to go even though you see them approaching the stop sign (as if you're supposed to yield to them when they haven't stopped), they'll give you a nasty scowl or yell at you. It is the strangest thing ever.

They ripped out the 3rd lane on 3rd Street and Broadway in DTLB so they could put in protected bike lanes and they idiots still drive in the road. And it screwed up two of the best moving streets in downtown. They are a-holes on purpose. This city is going to boiler over into conflict between cyclist and motorists! :sarcasm:

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Cyclists are elitists ***** that can't ride in the dedicated lane because they refuse to have their tires touch debris. Can't stand anyone on two wheels.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
Dude, don't even get me started on bicyclists. Those are the lowest form of life... except when I'm on one! :laugh:

Long Beach is rampant with bike nazi's who feel like they need to prove a point to every motorist in the city. It's borderline Portlandia in that regard. But you can catch a cyclist running just about every stop sign in Long Beach. They'll run the stop sign while you are stopped and if you happen to go even though you see them approaching the stop sign (as if you're supposed to yield to them when they haven't stopped), they'll give you a nasty scowl or yell at you. It is the strangest thing ever.

They ripped out the 3rd lane on 3rd Street and Broadway in DTLB so they could put in protected bike lanes and they idiots still drive in the road. And it screwed up two of the best moving streets in downtown. They are a-holes on purpose. This city is going to boiler over into conflict between cyclist and motorists! :sarcasm:

Out here in NY, they are just as bad. Ride in packs and take up a whole lane. I used to ride my bike as a kid and respected the 4000+ lb machines made of steel when I was on the road.

These guys and gals could give two poops about anyone else on the road. Don't stop for lights unless there is a risk of being run down. Total Richards!

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Out here in NY, they are just as bad. Ride in packs and take up a whole lane. I used to ride my bike as a kid and respected the 4000+ lb machines made of steel when I was on the road.

These guys and gals could give two poops about anyone else on the road. Don't stop for lights unless there is a risk of being run down. Total Richards!

Trollposo gets it. Absolutely dead on.

Ok.. back to whining about people. I just went to Chipotle and waited an extra ten minutes in line so two fatso's could debate with the manager about how they were supposed to get some sort of BOGO coupon the last time they were there but they didn't have anymore. Apparently they were told by an employee they could come back and mention it and the manager on duty would honor it. Well, the manager said that shouldn't have happened but the two fatso's persisted holding up the line.

I seriously wanted to say "you two ought to be sharing a burrito anyway. Since you'll be getting two meals for the price of one that way, problem solved". But I just bit my lip and watched them haggle with the manager over a free ****ing burrito. Then the much larger of the two (the woman) orders every ****ing ingredient they serve after the meat section. The burrito was the size of a football and laden with sour cream, guacamole and every other fattening condiment they have there. Then the man balks at the lady for ordering guacamole because it is an additional charge. Everyone just stands there waiting with blank looks on their faces.

The best part was their reaction when they questioned the worker who they were arguing with who the manager was. She is the manager. Oh well, who is the store manager. She is. Oh...

Share the road, unless you ride a motorcycle then you just do whatever the **** you want. Especially on highways.

Haha!

Captain Mittens*

Shame on you for not saying something. Shame on you. I always say something.

I always say something too. my usual line is having them asking permission of everybody else in line before assuming that they're better than everybody else and then they can waste everyone else's time. it works surprisingly well.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I would have proceeded with caution though. You never know what a hungry, angry heffer will do. You go to point at something and before you know it, BAM!, you lost your arm.

And then complained that the meal was no good and demanded a refund. They've probably never bought a ******* meal in their life.

Hey, take that back! I'm one tasty son of a *****. They would've enjoyed every last tender morsel of my being.

They definitely had to have paid for some of those lipids they're hauling around. If not, shame on America for fostering that behavior. I'm talking both the gluttony and the entitlement. They probably could've fed a small nation with the excess food they've been consuming.

Captain Mittens*

I have a funny story along these lines a sandwich shop a few years ago and they were giving out a free small sub as a grand opening kind of thing. The Guy three people ahead of me in line could not hace been a bigger *****. Especially to the poor employee.
I eventually said something half funny half serious. and the guy told me to shut up and nobody wanted to hear it. so I asked everybody in mind if they'd rather hear me or him and everybody chose me. The guy got pissed off and left, everyone clapped.
It turned out the employee at the register was the owner's son and I got free sandwiches for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad