OT: Ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot : Now even more off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
How I imagine some of the main board posters look when they have to leave their basements to pick up some more code red mountain dew from the local 7-Eleven.

zRzBQ4F.gif

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Info re: Burbank/Pasadena/Alhambra areas

Hi guys, sorry to intrude on the Kings board (I'm an Oilers fan... so please don't be too harsh with me, haha) -- I'm looking at enrolling in some courses down in California, but seeing as I'm in Edmonton I am not especially familiar with the areas around Burbank/Pasadena/Alhambra. I was down there for an expo late in November for the first time.

Could the locals here please let me know a bit more about that area in particular? I'm finding it pretty difficult to get a read on areas to rent (from what I can see on Craigslist there seems to be a bit of a problem with rental fraud...) and seeing as I'm not a native it makes it difficult trying to look for a place that meets the eye test i.e. clean, quiet, safe neighbourhood. I'd certainly be grateful for any advice and counsel you guys could give a Canadian newcomer. PM's would be great, if anyone has the time and inclination. Thanks very much again ahead of time.

Captain Mittens*

Hi guys, sorry to intrude on the Kings board (I'm an Oilers fan... so please don't be too harsh with me, haha) -- I'm looking at enrolling in some courses down in California, but seeing as I'm in Edmonton I am not especially familiar with the areas around Burbank/Pasadena/Alhambra. I was down there for an expo late in November for the first time.

Could the locals here please let me know a bit more about that area in particular? I'm finding it pretty difficult to get a read on areas to rent (from what I can see on Craigslist there seems to be a bit of a problem with rental fraud...) and seeing as I'm not a native it makes it difficult trying to look for a place that meets the eye test i.e. clean, quiet, safe neighbourhood. I'd certainly be grateful for any advice and counsel you guys could give a Canadian newcomer. PM's would be great, if anyone has the time and inclination. Thanks very much again ahead of time.
You'll do best asking that again in this thread

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=96936415#post96936415

Of those cities Pasadena then Burbank

Captain Mittens*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ractive-blonde-working-organ-traffickers.html

Married TV actor wakes up to find his testicles have been STOLEN after he is drugged in Russian bar by attractive blonde working for organ traffickers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-working-organ-traffickers.html#ixzz3SsHdU02M
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As much as I want to say "that is what he gets for cheating" it's not cool for anyone to lose their love spuds.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Boom.

the federal communications commission approved the policy known as net neutrality by a 3-2 vote at its thursday meeting, with fcc chairman tom wheeler saying the policy will ensure "that no one — whether government or corporate — should control free open access to the internet."

net neutrality has won at the fcc. In a 3-to-2 vote, the federal communications commission today established a new open internet order that implements strict net neutrality rules, including prohibitions on site and app blocking, speed throttling, and paid fast lanes.

417th

Pacifist Division
Feb 4, 2015
is merely a concept
:handclap:It's funny how some people forget what the word *if* means. As in *if* I thought something then I would feel do think a different way then I do. Even more funny is when obvious sarcasm is taken seriously. :laugh: That said when do we start talking about Burritos and Tacos and other food items again? Kittens and Puppies! Too much fun.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Fun times on the way.:yo:

Captain Mittens*

Anybody here watching Better Call Saul? It's started off really damn well.

I am loving it. I think it can surpass Breaking Bad.

Saul was one of my faves from BB though

S'all good man!!

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
I was really missing the awesome cinematography and sound design that Breaking Bad had so I was so happy to see BCS continue that aesthetic. Plus it's a really damn funny show.

M1c8sOW.gif

Captain Mittens*

I was really missing the awesome cinematography and sound design that Breaking Bad had so I was so happy to see BCS continue that aesthetic. Plus it's a really damn funny show.

M1c8sOW.gif

Gilligan and Gould are men among children in Hollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad