OT: OT Non-ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I've played through Skyrim twice. That might honestly be the last game that I actually really enjoyed playing. Shouldn't there be a new one by now?

The new one is the old one but with all the DLC.

Whenever I get bored I just go back to my zsnes and play the legend of Zelda game.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Gonna throw this out there boys.

Soon-to-be 50 year Jody Vance still does it for me.

I'm 36 and so my 'range' for women is between 18-54 (x-18=y. x+y=54).

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
ATL is a terrible matchup for SEA, basically the worst opponent they could have gotten

Wasn't a good game for them, but they are pretty much 2 different teams at home and on the road. They could have beaten any remaining NFC team at home but I wouldn't expect them to beat any on the road.

Now we got these 2 games out of the way, we get the two best ones tomorrow! Go Cowboys and Chiefs!

Ryan Miller*

Jan 13, 2017
Anyone a fan of board games here? We played Avalon last night, and Saboteur (Expansion pack) last weekend. Two really fun games!

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Anyone a fan of board games here? We played Avalon last night, and Saboteur (Expansion pack) last weekend. Two really fun games!

There's a cool bar in Las Vegas called the Beerhaus that has a bunch of board games. Similar concept that you would find in some Vancouver bars, except they also have ping pong and corn hole toss. Cool place.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Gonna throw this out there boys.

Soon-to-be 50 year Jody Vance still does it for me.

I'm 36 and so my 'range' for women is between 18-54 (x-18=y. x+y=54).

The rule of thumb with how low you should go is divide your age in half and add 7.

Subtracting your age by 18 gets very dangerous, and illegal, if you're a 30 year old...

Ryan Miller*

Jan 13, 2017
There's a cool bar in Las Vegas called the Beerhaus that has a bunch of board games. Similar concept that you would find in some Vancouver bars, except they also have ping pong and corn hole toss. Cool place.
Never been to Vegas, but will have to check it out if I do end up there.

Been meaning to check out Pizzeria Ludica here in Van, as I've heard it's better than Storm Crow.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
The rule of thumb with how low you should go is divide your age in half and add 7.

Subtracting your age by 18 gets very dangerous, and illegal, if you're a 30 year old...

Lol, I know.

I'm familiar with the [(x/2)+7)] rule but choose not to follow it.

Whatever age I am (assuming that I'm over 18), I always have '18' as my lowest age, and then the difference between my age and 18, is how high I go up as well.

For example - if I was 30, my 'range' would be between 18-42.

What can I say - I model myself after Charlie Harper. ;)

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Dallas's defense needs to come up with a big stop. Huge interception on Rodgers led to a TD, but now they have to shut the Packers down.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I know.....was hoping for Dallas too. I don't like Rogers.....

I love Rodgers. I think he's a great QB and probably the best QB on the planet today. I just started to like Dallas this year (after Seattle) because I have Prescott, Elliott, and Bryant in my fantasy pool and they won me the championship this year.

Ah well. Cheering on Green Bay going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad