OT: OT Non-Ski Resort Thread Part ∞+6 Stig Gets a Cat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
dont poke da bear

go bruins

**** the bear. Some people around here are freaking foaming at the mouth for bloodshed, it's disgusting. They somehow forget that it is a human being that is possibly on the verge of losing their job. And worse, everyone will know it is happening before it actually happens.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Or we wait three years and everyone's opinion will change anyways. Just like Gillis, AV, Crawford, ect...

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
**** the bear. Some people around here are freaking foaming at the mouth for bloodshed, it's disgusting. They somehow forget that it is a human being that is possibly on the verge of losing their job. And worse, everyone will know it is happening before it actually happens.
Lol. Poor millionaire and his unemployment..

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...

Let's be honest - in the old boys network known as the NHL - most will be able to find employment in the league (eg., look at Torts).

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

:laugh: These guys are making more in one year than what a lot of people are making in their lifetime. Also, this is professional sports, your job is in the limelight and if you suck at your job fans will want you gone. These clowns are completely unfit for their jobs.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Lol. Poor millionaire and his unemployment..

:laugh: These guys are making more in one year than what a lot of people are making in their lifetime. Also, this is professional sports, your job is in the limelight and if you suck at your job fans will want you gone. These clowns are completely unfit for their jobs.

Just curious at what dollar amount people stop having feelings?

I never said I have a problem with any of them being let go. It's a result oriented business and that's just how it works. But I am certainly not going to be throwing a party when they do.

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
Just curious at what dollar amount people stop having feelings?

I never said I have a problem with any of them being let go. It's a result oriented business and that's just how it works. But I am certainly not going to be throwing a party when they do.

I don't buy it. Tell Trev to put his big boy pants on and deal with it. He took the job, the team has turned to ****, the hirings he made have been questionable and he may have to pay the price. If he is that fragile that he will need to run off to the park and dig a hole to sit in if he gets fired, then he should have stuck to gyms and condos.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I don't buy it. Tell Trev to put his big boy pants on and deal with it. He took the job, the team has turned to ****, the hirings he made have been questionable and he may have to pay the price. If he is that fragile that he will need to run off to the park and dig a hole to sit in if he gets fired, then he should have stuck to gyms and condos.

Even when everyone and their dog knows the ownership is messing with the direction of the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad