OT: 2014 College Football

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Yet another OSU turnover. This one unforced. Oregon leaving a lot of TDs on the field, which might end up biting them in the ass.

I'd say that that is a pretty succinct wrap up of the game, but it does leave out that OSU's D has played a big part in shutting Oregon down in the red zone, where as the turnovers are not really indicative of good defensive play by Oregon.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'd say that that is a pretty succinct wrap up of the game, but it does leave out that OSU's D has played a big part in shutting Oregon down in the red zone, where as the turnovers are not really indicative of good defensive play by Oregon.

Also leaves out the fact Oregon's D can't shut down the OSU run game, which again makes those failed red zone drives loom even larger.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Oregon being without 2 WR's and their tight end cost them big time here. Their offense isn't anywhere near as lethal and the defense has been on the field too long and got gassed early. This actually tells you how bad Florida State really was.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Well I called this one.
OSU just too big and they match Oregon's speed.

Cool that the defending national champs will be playing in Piscataway, NJ this Fall.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
So Rutgers just got a 4 star DE from florida. Was part of Tennesse's top 5 recruiting class, but they over recruited and had to pull his scholarship.

Huge get, think this could turn the tide in Rutgers recruiting which has been rather paltry since mid last season when a BUNCH of kids decommitted.

Pretty stoked about this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad