Lindblom Oskar Lindblom Thread: 20-21 Masterton Trophy Winner (9/24/21 Scan - Cancer Free)

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
chronic conditions are a source of infinite humor - didnt you know?
I saw the documentary on Sportsnet about Bobby's background and the issues with his father. The whole thing doesn't seem to be available but there's some footage below, and a story about it. It's amazing he made it given what he had to overcome. Moving surreptitiously to California, having his name changed. I didn't really know much about him, but he's a pretty impressive young man, for all his struggles. I hope he stays well and sober and enjoys his life.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/bobby-ryan-reflects-invaluable-lessons-learned-late-mother/

The secret life of Bobby Ryan - Sportsnet.ca

It was a pretty good comeback from rehab: Bobby Ryan ‘a little choked up’ after seeing support from Senators fans - Sportsnet.ca

Reactions: BernieParent

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I saw the documentary on Sportsnet about Bobby's background and the issues with his father. The whole thing doesn't seem to be available but there's some footage below, and a story about it. It's amazing he made it given what he had to overcome. Moving surreptitiously to California, having his name changed. I didn't really know much about him, but he's a pretty impressive young man, for all his struggles. I hope he stays well and sober and enjoys his life.

Bobby Ryan reflects on invaluable lessons learned from his late mother - Sportsnet.ca

The secret life of Bobby Ryan - Sportsnet.ca

It was a pretty good comeback from rehab: Bobby Ryan ‘a little choked up’ after seeing support from Senators fans - Sportsnet.ca

He does have a very good (bad?) story, I'm not trying to take that away from him. I said he would win because I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that he does win it.

Reactions: Larry44

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad