Oshawa Generals 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Gens going with completely different F lines, spreading out the top 3 lines

Tomasino-Neumann-Winterton
Tullio-MacLean-Stepien
Harrison-McShane-Suni
McSorley-Resnick-Gagnier

Last edited:

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Garreffa and Clarke on a 3rd line is going to be tough to deal with, especially without Brewer. I'm hoping for a split in the home-and-home and Sunday would probably be the more likely one to win with Brewer back and at home, so I'll go 5-2 OTT, Rossi

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Couldn't have 2 more even games against the 2 other best teams in the East, on back-to-back days, and both on the road

Pretty impressive considering the Gens didn't add any rentals this deadline and actually traded away by far their best rental.

Still cant believe no call on the Vallati head check, and of course they score on the PP and win by one. OHL refs are so bad

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Potential big news out of Montreal as Marc Bergevin says Montreal is only likely to sign one of their 4 guys that need to be signed by June 1 or they lose their rights (Cam Hillis, Allan McShane, Cole Fonstad and Samuel Houde)

Can't see the one person not being Hillis, which would mean McShane would be back in the OHL next year as an OA for the Gens

That'd be huge, he'd be one of the best OAs in the league and likely would flirt with around 90 points

Reactions: HockeyPops

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
I figured McShane would be back months ago...he’s not ready. I said so in the Habs forum when this was being discussed .

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
I figured McShane would be back months ago...he’s not ready. I said so in the Habs forum when this was being discussed .

The Habs writer for puck authority wants them to sign him, as well as most of the fans in the comments. Signing Hillis+McShane seem to be what most of them want them to do

Last edited:

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
We got you guys in a two in two with traveling on friday. Now its your turn and Oshawa returns the favor Gens 5, Ottawa 4 GWG Suni.

TommyV27

Sep 20, 2019
67s playing their third game in three days, will they be sluggish?

Looking for Tomasino to score the winner in a 4-2 Gens win tonight.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Need the special teams to be big tonight if the Gens are going to win

I think ottawa is just too veteran and deep. 5-2 OTT, Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad