Oshawa Generals 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Petes trying to spread out their scoring and move Thomas down to 2nd line and Parker-Jones up to the first line (??)

I think they split the home and home and both teams win at home.

5-3 OSH, Neumann

Reactions: Ptbomillsy619

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
I don’t get what the Petes were thinking. By starting Austin you’re saying okay Hunter Jones is by far our most important player and he can’t play all 3-in-3, which is smart. But then you pull Austin after 20 minutes and Jones plays 40 minutes after it’s already over? Now jones is playing 160/180 this weekend and the Petes were never in the game tonight. If they’re willing to put jones in and have him play that much, why not start him?

Oh well, absolutely dominant performance from the gens. PK was huge going 7/7 and adding 2 shorthanded goals. Now only 5 points out of 3rd with 3 games in hand

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
The Snowflakes over on the Petes board all laughed when I said I didn't think they'd catch the 67's for first. lol No way the Gens will get close they said! :laugh: Poor Peterborough!

GeneralConversation

Nov 1, 2018
I don’t get what the Petes were thinking. By starting Austin you’re saying okay Hunter Jones is by far our most important player and he can’t play all 3-in-3, which is smart. But then you pull Austin after 20 minutes and Jones plays 40 minutes after it’s already over? Now jones is playing 160/180 this weekend and the Petes were never in the game tonight. If they’re willing to put jones in and have him play that much, why not start him?

Oh well, absolutely dominant performance from the gens. PK was huge going 7/7 and adding 2 shorthanded goals. Now only 5 points out of 3rd with 3 games in hand
It didn’t take long for the Petes to be completely dejected from their lack of goaltending support. They couldn’t overcome that bad start. I’m glad we didn’t take the foot off the gas and let them back in. Hopefully that attitude is contagious.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Can’t see the Petes getting walked all over 2 games in a row. Big night for them too with Pink in the rink.

4-2 Petes, GWG Robertson

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Before the weekend I said they’d each win the home part of this home and home and I’ll stick with that. Expect the Petes to come out flying

4-2 PBO, Thomas

Last edited:

TommyV27

Sep 20, 2019
We’re back in hockeyland and are looking forward to seeing our first game in almost 3 weeks.

It’s vote with the heart time..Gens to pick up a 5-3 victory, Tomasino with the winner.

For a bonus point, Paquette with the empty netter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad