Oshawa Generals 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generallyspeaking

Sep 18, 2018
So embarrassing. Feel bad for Andrew because surely he doesn't want his embarrassing family member to be doing that ****.

Quickest way to get your kid out of the game for a reason other than talent is a crazy helicopter parent.
Feel bad for the kid. Nor sure he shares the same sentiment did you see that smile and hug he gave paps at the end of the game?

I know that i heard he honours his mom passing on his helmet, maybe part of it is because he doesn't recognize this mess of a mom.

Either way he doesn't need to deal with that stupidity...his actions speak for themselves

Reactions: LR8

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Barrie as I predicted will be better as the season moves on. They win those games in hand they are not looking back. Sudbury will not win the Central. This team has lost it.

29 goals against in the last four games!!! Yikes

WJ

Barrie has one 2nd left to trade; and, Suzuki’s return is unknown. This is not Barrie’s year

MoWanchuk1

Feb 18, 2017
Great dust up Carson vs Walker wow maybe slight edge to Carson ...Sudbury must spend on a goalie guys just throw in towel when they let in that many may be too late...Oshawa rolling well what the heck to they do?

Reactions: Naz

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Lol you know it was a rough afternoon when your holding onto the results of a fight 1 min into the game. Take a knee, your team was embarrassed on national tv this afternoon.

Yes they were but Walker got pummelled on National TV is my consolation.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
Great dust up Carson vs Walker wow maybe slight edge to Carson ...Sudbury must spend on a goalie guys just throw in towel when they let in that many may be too late...Oshawa rolling well what the heck to they do?
Yes what a great dust up, said in my earlier post I thought it was a tie but after seeing the fight on video give the nod to Carson but what a dosy of a fight, but the Gen's prevail on the scoreboard where it counts 7-0 :)

OttersFan

Jan 6, 2018
As a fan of another team that has no rooting interest. IMO, Carson won the fight. He didn't "woop" him. It was a close fight that I thought Carson won.
Yeah I have no affiliation to either team and it was a good fight, but Carson definitely won the fight.

OttersFan

Jan 6, 2018
So embarrassing. Feel bad for Andrew because surely he doesn't want his embarrassing family member to be doing that ****.

Quickest way to get your kid out of the game for a reason other than talent is a crazy helicopter parent.
This is just awful to read. No one likes a helicopter parent. Would be interesting to see what happens if the Gens were to trade him because of this. Would be interesting if he went to Sudbury who needs a goalie. There's no place for these kinds of comments in this league. Embarrassing.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
This is just awful to read. No one likes a helicopter parent. Would be interesting to see what happens if the Gens were to trade him because of this. Would be interesting if he went to Sudbury who needs a goalie. There's no place for these kinds of comments in this league. Embarrassing.

they won’t trade him because he has a crazy family member, no. This is way more common than people think, most just are smart enough to not openly do it on Facebook

OttersFan

Jan 6, 2018
they won’t trade him because he has a crazy family member, no. This is way more common than people think, most just are smart enough to not openly do it on Facebook
Well obviously wouldn't trade because of this, but just as a slap in the face.

And to do it on the opposing teams Facebook. Wow. Can't help but feel for him in this situation.

reeno

Sep 22, 2017
re: Carson v Walker,
That is a classic draw.
No knockdowns,
equal punches thrown/not many landed either way, maybe a slight edge to Carson by landing 2 more punches,
no apparent injuries.
It was a pre-arranged, no defence, toe to toe beauty that we haven't seen since Allen was here.

Reactions: dirty12

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
It wasn’t a direct family member, but this MacLean thing reminds me of the time Lukas Lofquist’s billet parent was trashing him and the team on social media. Roger and Co dealt with that pretty swiftly, so I’m sure they’re already on the phone with Mrs MacLean.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Craig Button has Suni (47th) and Tullio (50th) both as 2nd rounders in the next NHL draft.

Whitby's Cole Perfetti ranked 3rd
Clarington's Jack Thompson ranked 49th

Chipmunk

Sep 20, 2019
Any update on Noel's status for Thursday? On the broadcast they indicated he was "sick", while on the board here someone said he was "injured". As usual the Gens are tight lipped about injuries but I was hoping someone may know.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Any update on Noel's status for Thursday? On the broadcast they indicated he was "sick", while on the board here someone said he was "injured". As usual the Gens are tight lipped about injuries but I was hoping someone may know.

All I know is he'd been battling a lower body injury all the way back from the Florida training camp. Apparently some days he's completely fine and some days he wakes up and it's pretty noticeable. I assumed that's why he didn't play Sunday but that was just speculation, he very well could've been sick.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
On the Flint board they say Even Vierling is at waiting for a trade closer to home. Would make a ton of sense for the Gens to get him. Flint is good so a trade around Noel for Vierling would make sense for both teams

Reactions: Whatanathol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad