Oshawa Generals 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
Well I got a question, if this rumor is true Niagara looking @ the Suzuki trade. Do we still pursue trading Studnika and Brassard or add a little more to make a run this season. As we have one of the best goalie(Keyser)in the east, we could win the east and don't laugh nobody thought we beat the McDavid Erie team in the playoffs.
Thoughts :popcorn:

Reactions: BrunoDaBear

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Well I got a question, if this rumor is true Niagara looking @ the Suzuki trade. Do we still pursue trading Studnika and Brassard or add a little more to make a run this season. As we have one of the best goalie(Keyser)in the east, we could win the east and don't laugh nobody thought we beat the McDavid Erie team in the playoffs.
Maybe it junior hockey

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017

If the Niagara trade does fall through and you couldn't get Chayka from Guelph/Tolnai from Ottawa/O'Rourke from SSM for Studnicka+Brassard, then I'd be fine with just staying pat. The Neumann trade already has the Gens in a pretty good spot for next year. The young player and picks from Studnicka/Brassard would be nice, but it's not mandatory at this point

Reactions: Drop the Puck

HockeyHero96

Nov 1, 2015
If the Niagara trade does fall through and you couldn't get Chayka from Guelph/Tolnai from Ottawa/O'Rourke from SSM for Studnicka+Brassard, then I'd be fine with just staying pat. The Neumann trade already has the Gens in a pretty good spot for next year. The young player and picks from Studnicka/Brassard would be nice, but it's not mandatory at this point

O'rouke isn't going anywhere

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
Blacker not in the lineup but that may mean nothing but I heard he is on the move could he be packaged with Studnika :popcorn:

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Blacker not in the lineup but that may mean nothing but I heard he is on the move could he be packaged with Studnika :popcorn:

Which one is it. Does it mean nothing or did you hear he’s on the move :laugh: be decisive

gensfan2k2

Dec 3, 2014
Just thinking out loud. Brassard should have been scratched and ceci play instead of Hughes. If brassard is being moved in the deal.

No confidence in Hughes at all :help:

Nerf27

Oct 15, 2012
Just thinking out loud. Brassard should have been scratched and ceci play instead of Hughes. If brassard is being moved in the deal.

No confidence in Hughes at all :help:
At least play the kid. Hughes would be fine playing once every 10 games. just Can’t seem to make timely saves. Seems to have brain farts within a game and can be hot and cold within a game. It would be hard to play in front of him

Reactions: Generalsupdates

gensfan2k2

Dec 3, 2014
At least play the kid. Hughes would be fine playing once every 10 games. just Can’t seem to make timely saves. Seems to have brain farts within a game and can be hot and cold within a game. It would be hard to play in front of him

Very hard for the team in front of him. You will see a world of difference with Keyser back.

Reactions: Generalsupdates

omarjsquid

Dec 8, 2014
Very hard for the team in front of him. You will see a world of difference with Keyser back.
More confidence in Hughes than Ceci. He was terrible at the beginning of year and when he has had to fill in. Would expect more competence from an O/A.

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
They are both below average as backups. This team, as it stands today, as evidenced by today's game, is also not competitive with the declared big boys. Sorry! We need the hypothetical trade!

Nerf27

Oct 15, 2012
They are both below average as backups. This team, as it stands today, as evidenced by today's game, is also not competitive with the declared big boys. Sorry! We need the hypothetical trade!
They’d be competitive with Keyser in net. This game is no measuring stick for that. But I’m happy selling Studnika and Brassard and that’s it. Great move much like what London did last year and look at them this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad