Prospect Info: Orlov Kosmos is relative of Ovechkin - Top-10 goals season 2020/21

Which goal did you like?

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Kosmos….what a name lol…

source.gif

Jun 15, 2007
This seems like an elaborate performance art piece. If you google Kosmos Orlov you find a website that's written in pretty good English for a Russian 8 year old that also claims Ovechkin doesn't even know who he is. :huh:

Reactions: Rayquaza64

KosmosOrlov

May 28, 2020
Moscow
kosmosorlov.com
Is his name Orlov? Is your name Orlov? Whos name is Orlov?

His name Kosmos Orlov

Kosmos….what a name lol…

Greek name, translate as Cosmos

This seems like an elaborate performance art piece. If you google Kosmos Orlov you find a website that's written in pretty good English for a Russian 8 year old that also claims Ovechkin doesn't even know who he is. :huh:

Well all logical, if we wanted to deceive someone, it is unlikely that we wrote that Uncle does not know about his nephew )) Yes, he does not know, and this is written on the site, and we just want him to find out, and Kosmos want it first
Of course, the site was not made by Kosmos, he even writes poorly in Russian, not so much in English )))

Jun 15, 2007
His name Kosmos Orlov

Greek name, translate as Cosmos

Well all logical, if we wanted to deceive someone, it is unlikely that we wrote that Uncle does not know about his nephew )) Yes, he does not know, and this is written on the site, and we just want him to find out, and Kosmos want it first
Of course, the site was not made by Kosmos, he even writes poorly in Russian, not so much in English )))

How does Ovechkin not know about his nephew? What's the relationship here?

Jun 15, 2007
Well this is how life turned out, it's not in a straight line. If it happens that he gets in touch, we will confirm to him

Okay, I'll decide to believe you.

Just a tip here though: In English, 'nephew' is brother/sister's son. So I was wondering how it is possible to not be aware of who your nephew is.

But I realized that you actually mean cousin. In this case a first or second cousin, once removed.

In Russian of course it might be different, which explains the confusion.

It's definitely possible that I have some cousin I'm not aware of.

KosmosOrlov

May 28, 2020
Moscow
kosmosorlov.com
Okay, I'll decide to believe you.

Just a tip here though: In English, 'nephew' is brother/sister's son. So I was wondering how it is possible to not be aware of who your nephew is.

But I realized that you actually mean cousin. In this case a first or second cousin, once removed.

In Russian of course it might be different, which explains the confusion.

It's definitely possible that I have some cousin I'm not aware of.

Thanks for the clarification, yes, I used the wrong word here. can I change the title here?

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Id appreciate a little more information on the nephew thing? As we know Ovie's only sibling (brother) died as a young age, and as far as internet knows he doesnt have sisters either. Have I missed something?

Ovies dad or mom has some secrets? Whats the story behind this? His parents seem like a tight unit.

The days of our lives..

KosmosOrlov

May 28, 2020
Moscow
kosmosorlov.com
Id appreciate a little more information on the nephew thing? As we know Ovie's only sibling (brother) died as a young age, and as far as internet knows he doesnt have sisters either. Have I missed something?

Ovies dad or mom has some secrets? Whats the story behind this? His parents seem like a tight unit.

The days of our lives..

There is no secret here, I was correctly corrected here that this is not called a nephew in English. Therefore, we called it a relative, and which one, as I said above, I will tell him if he ever gets in touch
no need to look for sensations here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad