Prospect Info: Orlov Kosmos is relative of Ovechkin - Top-10 goals season 2020/21

Which goal did you like?

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Kosmos Orlov is an elite hockey name. This is the kind of player name that the NHL 21 AI generates in Be A Pro mode when you’re playing the 2029-2030 season.

He will fit in perfectly with AI generated Blake Fedorov or Sergei MacKinnon lol

I used to play a computer game called Hockey League Simulator. You didn’t actually play the games but it was more of a roster management/franchise management sort of game.
The best AI generated name was Bengt Stickel. He was a superstar, no joke. Lol.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I used to play a computer game called Hockey League Simulator. You didn’t actually play the games but it was more of a roster management/franchise management sort of game.

He was the offspring of Bengt Gustafson and Dave Stickel. Anton was actually his parasitic twin that didn't survive NHL training camp.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

KosmosOrlov

May 28, 2020
Moscow
kosmosorlov.com

If interested, look also at how Kos ran at the age of 6 in three laps, speed and endurance.
After that, our friend advised me to give he to the shorttrack :)

Last edited:

Marshall

A ribbon reflector
Mar 13, 2002
Crystal Koons' cold, dead eyes.
twitter.com

I played all the WGH simulators, as well as HLS & HLS2 - the amount of hours I put into getting boxscores and yearbooks to try and create players and stuff...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thrad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->