Injury Report: O'Rielly - LTIR - Ryan O’Reilly takes the ice in a 🛑 sweater

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
I was actually coming in here to give you a "well done" until I saw your victory lap routine here. FYI: you got almost no backlash. Get over yourself.

I quoted the people who gave me attitude and told them to eat crow = I need to get over myself? lol

You’re surprised you got flack for violating the site rules? You’re not a source.
What makes someone a source? What are these site rules you're referring to? You're acting like I'm trolling. A source is anyone who has inside information and is providing reliable information

Reactions: Confucius

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I quoted the people who gave me attitude and told them to eat crow = I need to get over myself? lol

What makes someone a source? What are these site rules you're referring to? You're acting like I'm trolling. A source is anyone who has inside information and is providing reliable information

Claims of Insider Information/ Rumors & Hearsay: If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post. These posts will be allowed/rejected at the discretion of administrators after consulting with other posters, moderators, and relevant sources. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. It's not acceptable to post that you heard someone has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, amateur/unvetted blogs, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Claims of Insider Information/ Rumors & Hearsay: If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post. These posts will be allowed/rejected at the discretion of administrators after consulting with other posters, moderators, and relevant sources. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. It's not acceptable to post that you heard someone has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, amateur/unvetted blogs, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

My information was not defamatory and I'd like to think I'd at least be a veteran on these forums. But fair enough. Though a mod was actively interacting on this thread and didn't think anything of my post

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

I believe sources are vetted by the site Administrators to be allowed to offer what they hear.

Personally, I don't doubt that you heard something. It's not a crazy thought that people in the GTA would have some connections with some members of the Organization. I wouldn't have my seats if I didn't know someone in the office(they no longer work there) and I hear of some things from old GTHL ties.

I imagine some are skeptical of what you said because most could have predicted he would have finger surgery based on the injury.
I know I assumed as much.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
I believe sources are vetted by the site Administrators to be allowed to offer what they hear.

Personally, I don't doubt that you heard something. It's not a crazy thought that people in the GTA would have some connections with some members of the Organization. I wouldn't have my seats if I didn't know someone in the office(they no longer work there) and I hear of some things from old GTHL ties.

I imagine some are skeptical of what you said because most could have predicted he would have finger surgery based on the injury.
I know I assumed as much.

Yeah all good - I get it. I tried to do the nice thing while everyone was anxious waiting for the news. Will keep to myself going forward if I'm going to be called pathetic

Reactions: ACC1224

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Yeah all good - I get it. I tried to do the nice thing while everyone was anxious waiting for the news. Will keep to myself going forward if I'm going to be called pathetic
If I want to add something that I've heard I usually just vaguely disguise it and get it out there.
Those that are receptive to it, get it.
We've both been around long enough to know that people are ready to pounce on anything. :laugh:

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Seems to be a recurring problem with Leaf players. Wonder how Bruin players mange to do it night after night when they know they have the division locked up and there's nothing left for them until the playoffs?
Regardless of what fans tell you, players want to win every game. There are no meaningless games until maybe the last couple of the year and then only if the team can’t move up or down.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Hey you can PM me info anytime. Then I can post I know something they don’t know, sorry can’t say but it’s great/terrible. Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: AuraSphere

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Regardless of what fans tell you, players want to win every game. There are no meaningless games until maybe the last couple of the year and then only if the team can’t move up or down.

There is a significant difference between wanting something and being willing to pay the price involved to get it.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
You could of just said you were at the hot stove schmoozing with Ricky, or Darcy or some other past Leaf, it's all the rage:cool:

For me it was either the Prescott, Emerald Links, the Marshes, or Marshys.

I'm old now so I just don't get out like I used to, not Joe Biden old, but old enough.

Old age ain't for sissys

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
You could of just said you were at the hot stove schmoozing with Ricky, or Darcy or some other past Leaf, it's all the rage:cool:

For me it was either the Prescott, Emerald Links, the Marshes, or Marshys.

I'm old now so I just don't get out like I used to, not Joe Biden old, but old enough.

Old age ain't for sissys
My wifes mom used to say that everyday as she fought cancer --- old age ain't for sissies .. i think of it everyday when in rains as for some god weird reason my left knee always aches like crazy on rainy days (after 3 surgeries) .. probably why i hate spring .. freakin thing locks up and then when it releases holy motherload of pain for 10 minutes before it just aches again .. 55+ all da problems start up

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018

Don't sweat da small stuff .. anyone can hear things and report on them anyone .. my old man who we all knew as gramps (RIP dad) gave everyone on here da day to day real life story about JT's signing here .. all he did was repeat what his grandson (my kid) told him as they used to be good friends/teammates as kids (until da marriage of course which changes everything for all of us) .. JT got a kick out of it

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
My wifes mom used to say that everyday as she fought cancer --- old age ain't for sissies .. i think of it everyday when in rains as for some god weird reason my left knee always aches like crazy on rainy days (after 3 surgeries) .. probably why i hate spring .. freakin thing locks up and then when it releases holy motherload of pain for 10 minutes before it just aches again .. 55+ all da problems start up
I heard Bette Davis say that on Johnny Carson, clips on you tube, Martin Short was also on, hilarity ensues.

55 is the number for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad