Injury Report: O'Rielly - LTIR - Ryan O’Reilly takes the ice in a 🛑 sweater

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Just a guess obviously, but would expect they'll announce some type of break or fracture in his hand. 4-6 weeks

Reactions: ShaneFalco

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Who was significantly injured last season or the season before?

2019 Hyman played injured against Boston

2020 Muzzin was knocked out in Game 2 against Columbus and missed the rest of the series

2021 JT game 1, Muzzin Game 6, Foligno had a broken back

2022 Bunting was playing hurt.

EDIT: Some Habs fan liking my comment talking about JTs scary injury with a laugh. Classy.

Last edited:

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
Who was significantly injured last season or the season before?
I'm not sure why only huge injuries count, but as well as a ton of depth injuries, last year Matthews, Marner, Muzzin got injured. That's the season after Tavares, Matthews, Muzzin, Hyman, and Foligno got injured in or through the playoffs. This year, Matthews has been injured most of the season and just got another injury on top of all of his other injuries last night. Rielly was injured this year... Muzzin got injured maybe permanently... Liljegren was injured... Not to mention our top prospect getting brain cancer and one of our other top prospects getting injured for the whole season... Now ROR injured...

I wouldn't say health luck has exactly been on our side the past couple years...

Last edited:

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
I'm not sure why only huge injuries count, but as well as a ton of depth injuries, last year Matthews, Marner, Muzzin got injured. That's the season after Tavares, Matthews, Muzzin, Hyman, and Foligno got injured in or through the playoffs. This year, Matthews has been injured most of the season and just got another injury on top of all of his other injuries last night. Rielly was injured this year... Muzzin got injured maybe permanently... Liljegren was injured... Not to mention our top prospect getting brain cancer and one of our other top prospects getting injured for the whole season... Now ROR injured...

I wouldn't say health luck has exactly been on our side the past couple years...
Also, I believe they're like second this year for man games lost to injury.

Reactions: Dekes For Days

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Hopefully he'll be back soon enough to get back into a rhythm before the playoffs.

Keefe doesn't stick to his line combinations for very long, so it's not as if he'll lose valuable time to gel with regular linemates.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
F0F8A5C1-E8D8-40CA-849E-A34B57321712.jpeg

Broken fingers is a far better outcome than the whole hand. Bullet dodged if that’s the case.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Oh man if it's just broken fingers we lucked out big.

WillyC

Sep 7, 2018
As if ROR didn’t need more motivation to destroy the competition in the playoffs… he’s going savage from game one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad