Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
i just imagined this

but yes

shieeet.gif

johnnybbadd

Mar 29, 2011
Freak injury. Sucks for the Leafs. A lingering hand injury might affect ROR’s shot but his intelligence and positional play will still be there come playoff time.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
How does ROR go 4 gruelling rounds with the Lou without an LTIR.

This one is just such a bummer. Hopefully he is a fast healer the and can get back to the team it's pretty clear they really need him.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Too bad it wasn't one of the mob of D that got hurt but if he is ready for Tampa game one that's the important thing. Keefe can get the tinkering with everybody else out of his system and they wont miss a beat.

Leaffan197703

May 29, 2021
I can't wait when the hockey god starts picking on another team. Every other teams pickups usually don't get injured but in toronto it seems every one of our pickups gets injured

sittler rules!!!

Feb 9, 2004
Seems to be a recurring problem with Leaf players. Wonder how Bruin players mange to do it night after night when they know they have the division locked up and there's nothing left for them until the playoffs?
Called pride and commitment. Something missing in Trona

Reactions: supermann_98

Pete2000

Nov 10, 2019
The Hockey Gods yet again giving the middle finger to the Leafs in the form of ROR’s broken digit using Big Papi to facilitate the message. How cute. And just for sh*ts and giggles they messed with JT’s head. Next on the docket, Matt Murray with a season ending groin pull,
BANK IT!!!! Oh, and don’t think the hockey Gods aren’t eyeing Mitch Marner. The curse is real my blue blooded friends.
GO LEAFS GO!!!!

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Hopefully this will be a blessing in disguise. ROR should come back well rested and ready to go for the playoffs.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
you were correct!
I hope everyone eats crow

The voices in your head don't count
eat crow

They don't know as of yet - we'll find out. Just know he's scheduled for surgery on Wednesday I believe

Yeah I mean if I'm wrong I won't post again, but I have no reason to lie. Guess I'll just keep info to myself from now on

The amount of backlash I got for saying this... Some people are so disrespectful

Man will ufa be afraid to be traded here at deadline
eat crow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad