Series Discussion: OOT Playoff series Thread (West: Ducks/Preds, East: Pens/Sens)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
How amazing would it be if the Penguin fans got the Pens a penalty and it cost them the game

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Even as someone who wanted Pittsburgh to win, you feel for the Sens, this was such a close one. So glad that their core is young enough that they have a lot left in them.

At least Burrows won't win a cup ;) and Lazar won't regret his trade

Love that Kunitz scored it though, considering how much Pens fans liked to **** on him this year

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Good on the Sens.
They get absolutely no respect; similarly to Calgary, on this board... so I'm happy they got this far and beat out some tough teams on their way too. They gave Pittsburgh everything they could handle, and were a goal away from winning it all.

I'm hoping for a Preds win, but I think Pittsburgh is Back-to-backing the cup.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I like Sid, so I hope he racks up as many Cups as possible mainly so he'll set the bar so high and McDavid will never be recognized as being as good.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I can understand not liking them, but why would it be terrible for hockey? Do you mean because of the system they play?

Yeah if they won all the mediocre teams would start playing like that.

Pretty sure he coached Latvia in the Olympics and they played really well. Gudlevskis/Boucher had a close game with Canada.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I think the Preds are going to stomp Pittsburgh honestly. It will take heroics from Murray/Fleury or some real good special teams for Pittsburgh to get this one to 6 games.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
I think the Preds are going to stomp Pittsburgh honestly. It will take heroics from Murray/Fleury or some real good special teams for Pittsburgh to get this one to 6 games.
7e3.jpg

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016

Part of me thinks that just because of how much the Preds have managed to overperform in the playoffs this year. The other part of me thinks that's ridiculous.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
I actually want Pens to win it, Forsberg's antics and diving is absolutely disgusting (worse that Kessel's) and I've never been a fan of Subban.

Plus its always good to see former Oilers/Nucks (Jultz and Bonino) to win the Cup (again) after their former teams gave up on them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad