TSN: Ontario Government refuses fans for game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

HallOfGreatness4

Best NHL gambler around
Dec 29, 2010
itshockeynight.com
TSN is reporting that there was an ask to have fans in the stands for game 7. The fans would be all paramedics, doctors, nurses, etc...

All would be vaccinated and all would be deserving for their service during these trying times with the pandemic.

Of course dumbass Doug Ford turned it down.

I think this man needs to get off his high horse. How can a province that was in a curfew and lockdown like Montreal allow fans but not Ontario?

The man isn’t within reason to do any of what he has up until now. He now is also taking any possible advantage away from the beloved Toronto Maple Leafs so he can show his power. That is all this is.

He has taken all of our lives away with the strictest measures in the world during this pandemic. The least he can do is help us stay inside like he wants by allowing us to watch hockey and the team we love.

Putting fans in the stands would give us an advantage. Step up Ford.

Canada is never going to let go of Covid. You want your lives back stop complying. This was never about a virus that kills 78 year olds and morbidly obese. It was about control, power and reset

HallOfGreatness4

Best NHL gambler around
Dec 29, 2010
itshockeynight.com
Lmao ur one of them eh. Thx for outing yourself so I can ignore you

And you’re one of them. I Am American whose spent a lot of time in Ontario due to my ex so I watch your situation close.

you’re a sheep .... by the time you realize what they’re doing it will be too late. Pure proof laid in front of you wouldn’t prove anything. I’ll pray for you buddy

Reactions: Auston 316

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
They don't even link the 'survey' hahahaha.

Poeple die all the time man. Sorry to break it to ya. Funny how you were cool with ppl dying during flu season your whole life but suddenly.....
Medical malpractice kills twice as many Canadians annually than Covid did last year.

Arguing against people whose news come from FB, cbc, CNN, mainstream is just like trying to play chess with a pigeon. They gonna walk all over the board shit everywhere and tell you you are a loser. It's better to just do as you do silently. Let others do as they do. Arguing over this om a hockey board ain't gonna do anyone here any good. No ones gonna change beliefs because either side says x.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Arguing against people whose news come from FB, cbc, CNN, mainstream is just like trying to play chess with a pigeon. They gonna walk all over the board shit everywhere and tell you you are a loser. It's better to just do as you do silently. Let others do as they do. Arguing over this om a hockey board ain't gonna do anyone here any good. No ones gonna change beliefs because either side says x.
That's fair :)
Every once in a while I get an interesting discussion though. So fishing isn't for not.

Communal Blood

Jun 1, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
You have named two countries. They are less then 2% of the countries that have had a better response.

It is a far cry from SARS.

It just goes to show society is moving towards public image more then they are smarts and competence. By the way Ford has been pretty bad as of late.

I was referring to the US and UK denying exports of Canada's procured vaccines, not whether or not they have had a better Covid response...

Less than 2% though? Feel free to share the other 98%+ that have inoculated its citizens per capita higher than Canada. We're not as bad as what you seem to suggest.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
You don't have to require kids to be vaccinated now for school. You can claim religious and personal belief exemptions. Covid isn't nearly as lethal to kids as influenza is either.

You're letting the government restrict your freedoms. You're ok with letting the government mandating what people put in their body? Otherwise, they'll strip you of your Charter Rights? Dude....

In addition to the Charter, you also live in a country that has a Quarantine Act which can go as far as confining you to your home if you have a communicable disease.

but a passport doesn’t go that far.

If you choose not to take the vaccine, you will simply have to show proof of a recent negative Covid test in order to access certain businesses, countries.

showing you aren’t carrying a deadly disease seems fair if you want to get on a plane or visit a hospital... no?

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Did he say he was married to her?

We are too crazy to make any sense to you, Mr rational thinker. But you go ahead and keep defending the government that shutdown soon after this pandemic began over a CHARITY fraud investigation.

Are you saying that Europe and Japan and Australia and China and the UK all began the pandemic and created global containment measures that Canada later adopted to help deflect the Canadian public from a minor political scandal?

BTW, the lockdowns are provincial. Provinces dictate the healthcare measures for their citizens.

So are Ford and Kenney helping Trudeau?

Wow. Dude has some pull.

waingr0

May 14, 2010
Are you saying that Europe and Japan and Australia and China and the UK all began the pandemic and created global containment measures that Canada later adopted to help deflect the Canadian public from a minor political scandal?

BTW, the lockdowns are provincial. Provinces dictate the healthcare measures for their citizens.

So are Ford and Kenney helping Trudeau?

Wow. Dude has some pull.

"Global containment measures" that sums up the provincial pull. Why would little ol Ford and Kenney risk their skin going against global recommendations? The only ones that did coincidentally got destroyed by the media: Sweden, Brazil, Florida, Texas. Talking about this further will only lead to cognitive dissonance. But like I said you go ahead and keep trusting/ defending politicians that have no problem with charity scams.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
"Global containment measures" that sums up the provincial pull. Why would little ol Ford and Kenney risk their skin going against global recommendations? The only ones that did coincidentally got destroyed by the media: Sweden, Brazil, Florida, Texas. Talking about this further will only lead to cognitive dissonance. But like I said you go ahead and keep trusting/ defending politicians that have no problem with charity scams.

they also buried more of their citizens

Kenney and Ford are being loved by the media right now? wow.

---

Just to keep the conspiracies straight. Are lockdowns:

- part of the plan to encourage vaccination which tracks us?
- part of the plan to encourage vaccination as part of a global planned genocide?
- a global effort to distract people from Trudeau's charity issue in order that he can keep his minority government status? And all provinces and political parties are in cahoots to keep Trudeau in power?

waingr0

May 14, 2010
they also buried more of their citizens

Kenney and Ford are being loved by the media right now? wow.

---

Just to keep the conspiracies straight. Are lockdowns:

- part of the plan to encourage vaccination which tracks us?
- part of the plan to encourage vaccination as part of a global planned genocide?
- a global effort to distract people from Trudeau's charity issue in order that he can keep his minority government status? And all provinces and political parties are in cahoots to keep Trudeau in power?

"Buried more of their citizens", care to explain Quebec over the rest of Canada? There is many other examples as you already know (New York, Cali etc), but they're not highlighted by the media for some reason.

Kenney and Ford are not loved, what is with you and your hyperboles? They are not being viciously attacked though, unless you consider teacher/ medical unions the voice of the people.

Ya dude all of this is to distract people from Trudeau... the guy just has so much power and influence outside of our broke country. He can spend 1.5 billion per day in Canada but is still barely a pawn in the whole (whacky conspiracy) game.

Reactions: Auston 316

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
In addition to the Charter, you also live in a country that has a Quarantine Act which can go as far as confining you to your home if you have a communicable disease.

but a passport doesn’t go that far.

If you choose not to take the vaccine, you will simply have to show proof of a recent negative Covid test in order to access certain businesses, countries.

showing you aren’t carrying a deadly disease seems fair if you want to get on a plane or visit a hospital... no?
They're actually forcing people into quarantine that don't have the disease. Remember those hotels you said were a conspiracy?

I don't have to disclose my private medical information to anyone silly. What part of that don't you comprehend. There's literally laws against it. You can't discriminate against people. Should we make everyone prove they don't have HIV to get a plane? Why haven't you required people prove they have flu shots then? Do you not think Influenza is deadly? Hahahaha. I love watching you guys try to work through the logic you've been force fed.

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
They're actually forcing people into quarantine that don't have the disease.

None of these things were ever done before this:

1. Forcing people without symptoms of any illness into quarantine.
2. Mandating the use of masks on people without symptoms.
3. Expediting vaccines from multiple manufacturers, with new leading edge technology, while waiving all liability to the pharmaceutical companies.
4. Making epidemiological decisions for entire society based mostly on health threats to the oldest in the population. It had always been understood that the elderly and unhealthy have high mortality rates with influenzas and other infections that are mostly harmless to the youth.

Auston 316

Jun 25, 2016
They're actually forcing people into quarantine that don't have the disease. Remember those hotels you said were a conspiracy?

I don't have to disclose my private medical information to anyone silly. What part of that don't you comprehend. There's literally laws against it. You can't discriminate against people. Should we make everyone prove they don't have HIV to get a plane? Why haven't you required people prove they have flu shots then? Do you not think Influenza is deadly? Hahahaha. I love watching you guys try to work through the logic you've been force fed.

shhhhhhh. He’s getting “vaccinated” so we don’t have to. And then he can go to leaf games and we can’t.

Just thank him for his service lol

Reactions: yubbers

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013

3. Expediting vaccines from multiple manufacturers, with new leading edge technology, while waiving all liability to the pharmaceutical companies.
4. Making epidemiological decisions for entire society based mostly on health threats to the oldest in the population. It had always been understood that the elderly and unhealthy have high mortality rates with influenzas and other infections that are mostly harmless to the youth.

From what I understand, you haven't been able to sue vaccine manufacturers for some time. Because it would mean companies would not want to help produce them. You essentially sue a governemnt agency.

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
From what I understand, you haven't been able to sue vaccine manufacturers for some time. Because it would mean companies would not want to help produce them. You essentially sue a governemnt agency.

The impetus behind vaccines is largely through government funding and support. It isn't a huge stretch that governments thirst for pharmaceutical regulation (something I wholly endorse) isn't extended to the vaccine approval processes. Got an ED or heartburn medication? That'll take you 7 years of trials to prove its efficacy and safeness. Heck, it can take a couple of years for generic drug companies to bring a copy of an existing USP registered medication to market. But got any vaccine for a virus that is 18 months old by most accounts and you're a large pharmaceutical company, forget the long term clinical trials, forget the efficacy testing through blind trials, forget the safety testing. Everyone must take "the vaccine" even when there are several different products with different mechanisms and theoretical action methodologies. Heck, we'll even mix and match them without even the slightest proof that they're compatible and synchronous.

Reactions: yubbers

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
WTF world have you been living in?

Geez. Here's an easy one.

You work as a food producer. If you return from an area with Foot and Mouth Disease, you must not visit a farm for 14 days. Including the one you own. You cannot allow any visitors who have visited a farm to come to yours within 14 days.

This "forced" quarantine has been in place for decades.
Masks have always been required in certain settings by healthy people. Those performing your surgery. If you wanted to visit a family member in the ICU. Even sandwich makers have to wear gloves and hairnets.

We've mandated the use of shoes and shirts in restaurants for service. I assume you are good with that and it's not an impact on your "freedom"

Pandemic vaccine indemnification laws have been on the books since 2006
Nope.

The decisions made were about ensuring that the system didn't crash. See India.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Apparently folks do not understand what contagious means.
None of you conspiracy people can ever answer the question, WHY? Without exposing how far down the rabbit hole you are.

Reactions: KapG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad